DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DroidModderX

Thread: Finally A New ROM for your Rezound! Ineffabilis Rom by MikRoms is Here!

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    584 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

Finally A New ROM for your Rezound! Ineffabilis Rom by MikRoms is Here!

The wait is finally over! Let the Rommage begin! The Rezound finally received it's unlocked bootloader last week. We now have permanent root, a custom recovery, and now Roms. MikRoms is pleased to announce the release of their very first HTC Rezound Rom "Ineffabilis v1.0" This Rom was developed by the very capable "Chingy" and "NewtoRoot". It is based on Android version 2.3.4 with HTC Sense 3.5, and is built on the 1.02.605.6 RUU for the Rezound. This still runs on the stock kernel. It is fully Deodexed and Debloated for extra snappiness, and has been fully optimized with tons of tweaks and mods!

Not only is this Rom super fast it has tons of customizations as well. Tweaks include Status Bar options (clock options, battery options, and signal options), Notification Menu options (show/hide recent apps, show/hide date in pulldown, Enable/Disable Transparent BG, Default Quick Settings, Customize quick settings), Rosi options (custom button, hide navbar text, app drawer matrix, quick scroll options, transparent background, de-paginated app drawer) Display options (Overscroll settings, window and transition animation speed, crt on/off, unlock animation, 3d home, font sizes, softkey lights) Other options (lockscreens, volume wake, native snapshot, volume key as camera, sms screen on)

This also includes lots of system tweaks like Boot options (Reboot, Hotstart, reboot Recovery, reboot bootloader, power off) God Mode, Memory settings, Maintenance, and Boot Animations mods. Lots of extras are included here as well such as Download Center Htc hub with widgets, skins, and apps, bootanimation sounds, volume rocker sounds, screen lock sounds, and theme settings like bootanimations, shutdown animations, and 30+fonts. There is even more packed into this outstanding Rom!

For more info and download links check out the forum thread!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally A New ROM for your Rezound! Ineffabilis Rom by MikRoms is Here!-droid-forums.jpg   Finally A New ROM for your Rezound! Ineffabilis Rom by MikRoms is Here!-ss3.5.png  
    Last edited by DroidModderX; 01-04-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    713King and KOBALT like this.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    KOB4LT
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Sweet! I'm waiting for my Rezound to be delivered right now. VZW sent me one to replace my numerous Bionics. Just got my case and screen protectors. C'mon FedEx!!!! This will be the first thing I do to it out of the box :P Already got the HTC tools installed on my PC.

Links