A render of The Samsung Galaxy Note has been spotted sporting AT&T's logo. As previously reported a week and half ago Samsung announced that the Note would be hitting US shores sometime in Q1/Q2 and revealed at CES 2012. There was no mention of a carrier specific release though.
These renders seem to circulate around every big release and a lot of times do not pan out so there is no way to verify the veracity of this render. With CES 2012 right around the corner we'd thought we'd share this little render with everyone. The Europeans surely have taken a liking to this device. It will be interesting to see how well this very large handset does in the states.
For those needing a refresher on the specs feast your eyes on this bad boy once again:
• 5.29″WXGA Super AMOLED (C-type touch), Full Touch Bar
• Android OS: Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
• 21M + HSPA, LTE
• 8MP AF with LED flash, 2MP Camera Front
• HD Recording (1080) / MHL ver1.0
• A-GPS, GLONASS / BT v3.0 + HS / USB v2.0 / WiFi (802.11 a / b / g / n) / OTG
• Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Light, Gyro sensor, Barometer
• TouchWiz 4.0 for Android, Multistage, Augmented Reality, Integrated phonebookwith SNS, IM, Email, Face Recognition, etc.
• WiFi calling, Qik
There is no mention of specific processor but some sources have speculated it will be the Exynos 4412 (Quad-Core). For more discussions, be sure to visit the Galaxy Note Forum.