Motorola is really on the ball with their updates lately. It was not that long ago that they brought us an update to the Droid RAZR, and now are rolling out a new one, build XT912. This update brings a large list of bug fixes, and also improves readability in the lapdock interface as well as improving data connectivity. Here's a breakdown of the bug fixes:
- SIM Error notification has been fixed.
- Improved camera features and quality.
- Improved stability of menu access, Browser, Phone Dialer, video playback and music player to prevent Force Close errors and lockups.
Email, Messaging, & Data
- Updated ground message notification.
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity.
- Enhanced Wi-Fi performance.
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call.
Application & Widgets
- Background color has been adjusted to improved readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
The update should be rolling out now, so be on the lookout for it.
Source: Verizon Wireless - Droid RAZR Update XT912 .pdf