I put this in another thread, and I am a newbie, so excuse me if I should not repost it here, but... I just called several corp stores and got nothing in terms of good info to confirm/deny a release, tomorrow, 12/15. Now, just in case, I called a certified reseller thinking that they would not be dealing with corporate bs managers telling them to be mum about a release. This guy told me to come by at noon E., tomorrow, and that they had a confirmation email telling them that tomorrow is a "GO" for a release.... But, but, but... they have none in stock, and that nobody has any in stock (yeah, I know the rumors of them sitting in locked cages), and unless they recieve some today, or tomorrow morning, that I would essentially have to buy it and wait for them to receive it, for them to call me, and then go there to pick it up. Again, out of 5 corp stores, and 1 reseller, I only got confirmation on 12/15 release from one guy, the reseller.