DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: [Updated] Galaxy Nexus Delayed...Again

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkbird View Post
    I hardly think of My Verizon and Back Assistant as bloat. Just disable them if you don't use them but a lot of people do.
    It is not about the bloat itself. It is about the code having to go through VZW in order to get to your phone. Call me jaded, but after seeing how VZW handles things, I don't have a lot of confidence in them to handle things in a timely fashion, or without screwing it up.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Storm1 is driving me nuts!!!
    OMG..my wife's Storm 1 is paper weight. she has been hounding me to get her a new phone. I keep saying "wait" LOL I want this phone to be out so hopefully the Rezound is on sale and i can get it for her. I missed out on the costco 50 bucks deal. =/
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    my D1 hangs up mid call. Although, it's usually on my wife so i'm still trying to decide if it's a glitch or a feature

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    My d1 this morning-Get a phone call at 0600, hit green slider to answer but it continues ringing for two minutes. Battery pull, flashes back to SS from cyanogen. go to school, in parking lot i go to look up that number on the net which froze my browser after the simple google search. Tried it three more time, then switched to skyfire. Skyfire worked but then my phone froze right on the page(couldn't do anything, had to ctr shift delete). Then flashed to miui where it is now but its glitching out as well. lol it really seems like no rom can help my phone out at this point, i just need a new phone. Tonight i think im nuking it with a clean sbf and just running stock froyo till nexus drops. ive already nuked it 3 times this month though... Nexus really needs to come out soon or im going to have to bite on the d4 when it releases. i could return d4 then but im not sure if i would do that. My d1 was nice but it is just barely hangin in their.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    My d1 this morning-Get a phone call at 0600, hit green slider to answer but it continues ringing for two minutes. Battery pull, flashes back to SS from cyanogen. go to school, in parking lot i go to look up that number on the net which froze my browser after the simple google search. Tried it three more time, then switched to skyfire. Skyfire worked but then my phone froze right on the page(couldn't do anything, had to ctr shift delete). Then flashed to miui where it is now but its glitching out as well. lol it really seems like no rom can help my phone out at this point, i just need a new phone. Tonight i think im nuking it with a clean sbf and just running stock froyo till nexus drops. ive already nuked it 3 times this month though... Nexus really needs to come out soon or im going to have to bite on the d4 when it releases. i could return d4 then but im not sure if i would do that. My d1 was nice but it is just barely hangin in their.
    Im in the same boat, often browsing leaves me with a completely frozen Droid. Considering rolling back to Froyo to keep the phone useable till I get my upgrade (elegable now, but havent decided if Im going to spring before or after christmas.)
    DROID4: Rooted and OC Hacked
    DROID : SimplyStunning 5.6 1.2 Ghz ULV Kernel
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    My guy at Best Buy said they don't have any there. Take that with a grain of salt.
    Please ignore the above post.
    I am just trying to increase my post count.
  6. DF News Team/Mod
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    Hmm.... I didn't know something that has not been officially announced could be delayed!!??

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    The cnet article states that employees were told they would be allowed to sell them Friday, then Verizon says they won't be available this Friday for sale. Seems like a delay to me

Sent from my Transformer TF101
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
    The cnet article states that employees were told they would be allowed to sell them Friday, then Verizon says they won't be available this Friday for sale. Seems like a delay to me

Sent from my Transformer TF101
    Also, just fyi, when a company puts out a huge banner about the the vz nexus [insert email here] thats an announcement. so it was announced. Not sure how it wouldn't be one. just my imo, Also Malvado is right to. With the addition of VZ knows all these rumors that are being put out. If they can set the record straight with the 4 people that cared about Google wallet being banned then they could just as easily halt the release date rumors too but they just give silence. On a rumor with as much traction as friday, if it wasn't true at all then i would hope they would end the confusion through their local means of communication (leak through beta info that in turn gets passed on to these sites).
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  8. Team Sourcery
    Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Phone
    Sourcerized GN
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Unit View Post
    Im in the same boat, often browsing leaves me with a completely frozen Droid. Considering rolling back to Froyo to keep the phone useable till I get my upgrade (elegable now, but havent decided if Im going to spring before or after christmas.)
    Sounds like you need some Sourcery, my two years old OG is working fine... link in my sig..
  9. DF News Team/Mod
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member
    To all those that believed the Dec.9th release, how are you enjoying your new Nexus? LOL.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!
  10. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    I received the update this morning.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast