DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Amazon Kindle Fire Gets CyanogenMod 7; Still Early and Rough, but Running

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    zecpull
    Phone
    Bionic and Rezond switching
    Quote Originally Posted by xxpigxx View Post
    Such is Android.

Well played
    But you Still dont get it.. You want to mess with it . To ,make it Worse?? everything I see you have made it more unstable ?
    if you want a tablet to Mod.. why not buy one of the Generic ones.. I saw one yesterday.. for $50 less than a Fire, that had a Camera.. and GPS.. and 2 SD Slots.. why not Mod something that was Made to Mod. .. Not something that was Made to be a Reader. Movies and Music Player.. and does that Very Well. ... I modded my First Droid. and it is Great running SS .. but I have no reason to Mod my Fire. .Unless it would add a SD Slot, Or GPS.. but those would both be Hardware Mods.
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecpull View Post
    But you Still dont get it.. You want to mess with it . To ,make it Worse?? everything I see you have made it more unstable ?
    if you want a tablet to Mod.. why not buy one of the Generic ones.. I saw one yesterday.. for $50 less than a Fire, that had a Camera.. and GPS.. and 2 SD Slots.. why not Mod something that was Made to Mod. .. Not something that was Made to be a Reader. Movies and Music Player.. and does that Very Well. ... I modded my First Droid. and it is Great running SS .. but I have no reason to Mod my Fire. .Unless it would add a SD Slot, Or GPS.. but those would both be Hardware Mods.
    It really seems obvious that are one sided. You have a good perspective but will not listen to anyone elses POV.... Which kind of makes answering your questions kinda pointless in the atmosphere you are setting in this thread. If you want ill agree with you just to make you happy but i wouldn't really be agreeing with you. "zecpull you are so right, lets not mod our devices to our liking anymore" Sorry for the sarcasm but i think my point is valid and you seemed to ignore it and ask your questions to the next debater. Continue on if you want but i think the the attitude needs to be down a notch or at least a tad more relaxed... "To ,make it Worse??" kind of insults the devs IMO but your entitled to your opinion even if you make it exaggerated. Just don't mod your fire if that's the way you feel.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid HTC Incredible
    What a mess of text that is. You should finish high school before you post next time.
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
    What a mess of text that is. You should finish high school before you post next time.
    Lets not insult, that's not what this thread will turn into. Whatever his education is it is no matter to be discussed or at least used as an insult. Lets take it to a friendly atmosphere or a mod will come fourth and throw a couple lightning bolts down. This thread is this not . This is just my IMO, im no mod or anything. *ilikemoneygreen takes the heavy metal cd out of the magical thread cd player, inserts cello suites- to a more relaxing and happy thread. Ahhh feeling better already.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Its kind of funny that someone who doesn't want to mod this tablet is posting and arguing with people that do, and on a thread thats about modding. If you don't want to mod it leave it alone simple as that, don't argue with the people who do cause you will lose.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Keep it civil here folks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Razr
    I don't know much about modding. Actually the first time I read about it was an article about how to install Android market on the kindle fire. Seems to me like Modding is pretty much only in the eye of the person doing the Modding. I mean it's his Kindle let him do what he wants. Maybe there is some small thing nobody else finds important but him. Or maybe it's for the challenge. On a lasting note, the site I read about it on is hella interesting as tons of articles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    each end user has their own preferences on how they want their phone.

some want customization beyond what comes packaged with the phone

some are content and happy with whats packaged

its the freedom to choose thats most important to ALL USERS.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Razr
    Yeah and I just want a non-suicidal RAZR.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links