DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Galaxy Nexus; Droid RAZR; Galaxy SII; iPhone 4S - SmackDown Feature Comparison

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    Both devices have gorilla glass....but i do like the metal on moto.
    Where have you seen that the Nexus has gorilla glass? This has been one thing bugging me about the Nexus vs RAZR, I would be so happy to hear that the Nexus actually does have it. Can you point me to where this was confirmed? I haven't read it anywhere and I've been checking like a fiend...
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Did i miss something? Were a whole bunch of posts deleted from this thread? Im almost positive i remember answering the question and seeing lots more replays to this thread. O.o maybe my browser at school glitched out but its weird because im at a separate computer on a different network. .
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I always assumed that every smart phone released after the Motorola Droid had gorilla glass. I guess not, huh.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Did i miss something? Were a whole bunch of posts deleted from this thread? Im almost positive i remember answering the question and seeing lots more replays to this thread. O.o maybe my browser at school glitched out but its weird because im at a separate computer on a different network. .
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if this post was meant to be insulting or sarcastic, but I didn't see any posts with you (or anyone else for that matter) confirming the gorilla glass. I always assumed it was standard on smartphones these days but with Motorola specifically mentioning it during the RAZR announcement and Samsung saying nothing at all during the Nexus event, it makes me wonder. That's why I was hoping you heard something I had missed.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by element192 View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not sure if this post was meant to be insulting or sarcastic, but I didn't see any posts with you (or anyone else for that matter) confirming the gorilla glass. I always assumed it was standard on smartphones these days but with Motorola specifically mentioning it during the RAZR announcement and Samsung saying nothing at all during the Nexus event, it makes me wonder. That's why I was hoping you heard something I had missed.
    Im not being sarcastic or insulting, not sure how you would get that out of me saying what i did... i literally responded with a link yesterday.
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs Motorola DROID RAZR: superphone shootout | Android Community
    Here is the link again. "Both phones use Gorilla Glass for their large screens, so durability shouldn’t be a problem."
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Im not being sarcastic or insulting, not sure how you would get that out of me saying what i did... i literally responded with a link yesterday.
    Because sarcasm is tough to pick up on in written form, my bad. It can be hard to tell when someone is being sincere or not. After your post I did some Googling and found that same article you just posted, but I'm still hoping something more "official" comes out confirming it. Thanks for providing the link though.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links