DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTC Rhyme Now Available For Verizon with New Commercial

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2060 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

HTC Rhyme Now Available For Verizon with New Commercial

The new HTC Rhyme for Verizon is now available for $199.99 on a new contract at Verizon stores and various retail outlets. Normally, $200 bucks for a phone would have a lot higher-end specs, but instead this one comes with a lot of accessories designed to make the phone more functional for multitasking. The phone's marketing strategy is geared to appeal to female customer's, so the multitasking angle fits pretty well. There is a new commercial that goes with that theme, and you can check it out above. We will probably see this phone with some sale prices at the third party sites like Amazon and Wirefly pretty soon. Tell us what you think of this phone in the forum.

Source: AndroidCentral
    Last edited by Shadez; 09-29-2011 at 12:00 PM.

3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Reminds me of the Palm Pre commercial.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Can't view the commerical at work, but does the $299 get you the dock, bluetooth ear piece, car speaker phone, light up dongle, and ear buds?
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    Can't view the commerical at work, but does the $299 get you the dock, bluetooth ear piece, car speaker phone, light up dongle, and ear buds?
    It's $199. And yes you do get a lot of accessories with it.
  6. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2060 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member
    The price is actually $199, and this is what is included with that: Tangle–Free Headphones, a multifunctional Docking Station, Charm Call Indicator, and the phone.
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Oops, $199 is what I meant... if you get everything in one package, then I would say that is a pretty good deal, assuming you are the kind of person that wants all of those accessories. I wonder how it would sell if they also offered just the phone and maybe the dongle for $149 or even $99.
    If you always seem to have drama in your life, you are probably the one causing the drama.
    If customer service representatives or restaurant servers always seem to be rude to you, you are probably the one being rude.
    If your computer always seems to be freezing up on you, you're probably doing something wrong.

In my experience, drama begets drama, rudeness begets rudeness, and ineptitude begets ineptitude.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    if only it had more powerful insides..... of course it would be more expensive, but. I'd definitely get one.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    LG Rhythm
    There is a new pantech phone too. 4G and simultaneous voice and data. Is that the first voice and data phone from Verizon?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJ View Post
    There is a new pantech phone too. 4G and simultaneous voice and data. Is that the first voice and data phone from Verizon?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
    No, the T-Bolt can do it because of a tech I can't remember and the Bionic can do it if you are in a 4G area by using the 4G for data and CDMA for voice... I think haha.

11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    No, the T-Bolt can do it because of a tech I can't remember and the Bionic can do it if you are in a 4G area by using the 4G for data and CDMA for voice... I think haha.
    I believe it's just 4g is able to do it in general... with or without 3g... lte just has that capability I remember reading about it a while ago.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links