This isn't a true custom ROM per se, but it is the first Deodexed ROM for the Droid Bionic that will eventually lead to a custom ROM. In fact, for all the amazing modders out there, this would be the first point to jump into theming or creating your own custom ROM. This one is courtesy of Kejar31, of the great guys behind the famous Liberty Roms. Below are some instructions and download links:
Downloads: DeodexBionic.zip and DeodexDebloatedBionic.zip
- 1. Obviously you have to be rooted.
- 2. Then download the file from above and drop on your SD card.
- 3. Bootstrap and then reboot into recovery.
- 4. Once there, make a full backup.
- 5. Then “install zip from sd card” and choose the file that you downloaded above.
- 6. When it finishes and reboots, you will need to bootstrap again to get CWM recovery back.
- 7. Enjoy!
Source: BionicForums.net via Droid-Life