DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OneTenderRebel

Thread: Samsung Ready For War Against iPhone 5

  1. Master Droid
    WenWM's Avatar
    Member #
    120293
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    647
    Liked
    37 times
    Twitter
    WMPerson
    Phone
    T-mobile G2x
    Premium Member
    #1

    Samsung Ready For War Against iPhone 5


    This whole lawsuit business is getting ridiculous. According to a post by the Korean Times, Samsung is ready to sue Apple over the telecommunication technology the iPhone 5 is almost certainly going to use. This information was acquired by the publication from an anonymous exec from Samsung that said they know Apple is going to use the technology, and so whenever the iPhone 5 is released, they will sue. This will add on to the already on-going 20 lawsuits currently going on between Apple and Samsung.

    Via: GSMArena







    There is probable a million things about me that you don't know. Check out my About.me page
    About.me
  2. DF News Team/Mod
    Malvado's Avatar
    Member #
    1437
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,027
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by WenWM View Post

    This whole lawsuit business is getting ridiculous. According to a post by the Korean Times, Samsung is ready to sue Apple over the telecommunication technology the iPhone 5 is almost certainly going to use. This information was acquired by the publication from an anonymous exec from Samsung that said they know Apple is going to use the technology, and so whenever the iPhone 5 is released, they will sue. This will add on to the already on-going 20 lawsuits currently going on between Apple and Samsung.

    Via: GSMArena







    Damn. Too much lawsuits to keep up with!

    Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!
  3. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #3
    someone should stick these two in a life or death situation and the only way to survive is to work together and escape together. Or just give them good spankings.

    Actually the patent system needs the real spanking, they need more than a spanking though. They need roundhoused by Chuck Norris.
    jroc and Trusstopher like this.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  4. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    someone should stick these two in a life or death situation and the only way to survive is to work together and escape together. Or just give them good spankings.

    Actually the patent system needs the real spanking, they need more than a spanking though. They need roundhoused by Chuck Norris.
    They need to be roundhoused............sometimes I forget to add words to complete a full sentence, whatever it's cool though.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  5. Droid Ninja
    liftedplane's Avatar
    Member #
    161162
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,109
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    They need to be roundhoused............sometimes I forget to add words to complete a full sentence, whatever it's cool though.
    maybe sit down to a game of risk and winner takes all... who knows. pretty stupid though.
  6. Senior Droid
    SupAll's Avatar
    Member #
    64401
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    203
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #6
    Samsung should challenge Apple to a game of Starcraft.
    OG Droid
    GPA17
    1.0 GHz LV by Pete
    ADWLauncher EX

    BootAnimation Mashup - (Droid Shatter-Unstable Core-Cromag Rickman)
  7. Droid Ninja
    nikecar's Avatar
    Member #
    207706
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,250
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #7
    Settle it the Star Trek way.

    Don't get your tightie whities in a bunch if you don't like my humor or get offended when I skip putting smiley faces all over. IF you cannot handle online comments and get bent out of shape, go home.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:38 AM
  2. IPhone 4 vs Samsung fascinate vs HTC incredible
    By quintamonious in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
  3. Ready to jump the iPhone ship..
    By mr wrong in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:40 PM
  4. Apple making Verizon-ready iPhone by year end: WSJ
    By Mule65 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 12:40 PM
  5. iPhone 4 Camera vs Samsung Fascinate
    By smilepak in forum Samsung Fascinate
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 05:46 PM

Search tags for this page

apple are stupid to sue samsung
,
forum against iphone
,

how samsung handle ip war??

,
ridiculous sue
,
samsung ready to sue apple in korea
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+