DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid Case Give Away!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Free Case For Meeee

I have made my first phone upgrade ever from a crazor cell phone (P.O.S. Mobile) to the new and quite amazing Motorola droid.

I just moved from my family plan to the quite scary individual plan.

Finally, I currently in the Delayed Entry Program for the Navy. There is a possibility of going into the Peace Corps but either way I will be taking one of the two routes to pay for college and my new found cellular bill.

I would like a case since right now i am just invisible shielding my phone :P Potential damages can be in my future working environments so I can only hope to win a free case before I buy one.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Was AT&T Tilt now the DROID!
    If I win the case I would have to buy a Droid. What good is the case with out the Droid??

Pick me....
  3. Droid
    Member #
    It's blue, my favorite color. And I'm a bit of a klutz with my phone... it's already dinged up.
    Member #
    Phone
    VZ Galaxy Nexus
    I'd like a new case, because the one I bought from Verizon has never fit my phone. Well that and the fact that I am an evil destroyer of all things electronic.
    It does not matter if its a pc, laptop, ipod, Milwaukee power drill, or VW Bus Radio. I touch it, it breaks. I also destroy other things. Like my Ski Doo... Seized the engine.
    Snowboard... hit a rock. Give me the case and I will be sure to treat my new toy with kid gloves.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I was a victim of the body glove disasters lol first time i put it on, thought was to heavy so tried to take it off n scratched my phone on the back n under the keys on the front of the phone where the verizon logo is displayed is scratched, i was sad to see this happen n was too scared to put it back on my phone
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid/Eris
    I can't afford a case because I don't have a job because I had three strokes at the age of 36, and am a single mom, so all my disability payments and child support go for my child and our living expenses----I never spend any money on me really and can't justify spending money on the case when it's so expensive to begin with to have this phone!!! But I am a techno-geek and love playing with the latest-greatest, and this is the only thing I can afford to play with lol
    So if you can find it in your heart.....I would sport it proudly and even post pics and reviews!!
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Out of Work

Im not even gonna lie, I need the case because I got laid off, Im broke and I need to figure out how Im'a pay this cell phone bill next month.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    You should give the case to me because my Droid is naked!!! and on top of my phone being cold and naked in its birthday suit ive dropped it on to a tile floor and it has a scratch up the side please protect my droid its helpless!!!
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    My faith in humanity is in your hands dude. I have had a rough couple of hours. I've been food poisn ed to the point I had a doctor demanding me to unclinch my butt cheeks while he wore a plastic glove...it was most hanus. So you could imagine the utter glee that overwhelmed me when I saw this giveaway. I'm sure there will be many worthy posts that deserve that case, but I just had a finger up my butt...........a finger up my butt dude.
    Thanks for your time
    Dave
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    well ladies and gentlemen of droidforums......
    because i will eat you if you don't

simply put
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links