A developer in the Android community over at XDA has taken the leaked RUU for Honeycomb for the HTC and created a Custom Honeycomb ROM for the HTC Flyer. His name for the custom, flashable ROM was ridiculously perfect, and came together all by itself. You gotta love the "FlyHoney"!
Here is a list of features and a download link. We've also included a link to the instructions, as they are a bit in-depth and come with a big warning.
FlyHoney ROM - Features:
- ROM base: HTC_WWE_3.10.405.156 (BETA) --> Android 3.2 Honeycomb
- The Partitions are being formatted with alignment (Like the zipalign for apks)
- Enabled phone function (not fully working yet)
- SD card speedfix
- Bluetooth headset profile enabled
- Enabled hardware rendering
- longer wifi scan interval -> better for battery if wifi is on but not connected
- unsecured boot image (for root commands via adb shell)
- big VM Heapsize
- Battery with percentage
- Smoother UI
- all apk's zipaligned
- init.d scripts support
- zipalign all apk's you installed on boot
- no annyoing bootsound
- ES File Explorer
- Titanium Backup
- Other hacks and mods..
- HTC Feedback
- Google Feedback
Make sure you follow the instructions carefully before proceeding with this ROM flash! Here is a link to the instructions.
ROM Download link: FlyHoney Download
Source: FlyerForums.net via an.droid-life and XDA