DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think that someone within Apple intentionally doctored the photos?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • I believe the photos were intentionally doctored

61 89.71%
  • I do not believe the photos were doctored on purpose. It could have been an accident.

3 4.41%
  • I am undecided until more evidence comes forth.

4 5.88%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Apple May Have Resized Photos Again in Samsung Case

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    1) Does anyone really think that Apple is behind this "doctoring"? Seriously?
    2) If they granted a patent, it's their fault for protecting it, rather then the company who used the patent without permission?

People just need a reason to be mad at Apple I guess...
    Google Interview Q&A

Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  2. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    No matter how much people hate Apple and will use that to influence their opinion, I would put almost any amount of money down that apple had nothing to do with this. This is the work of a child trying to stir the pot. But whatever everyone is going to believe every bad thing said about Apple anyway.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
    This is one of those things you can't defend Apple in. I love Apple products, nothing wrong with them in my book. I still use my iPod Touch every day and I love it but this is ridiculous. The Galaxt 10.1 tab incident could have been done by accident (even though they photoshopped the 16:10 ratio to 4:3 to match the iPad...), two times isn't an accident. You don't photoshop things more than once to make one device look like another by accident.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkbird View Post
    This is one of those things you can't defend Apple in. I love Apple products, nothing wrong with them in my book. I still use my iPod Touch every day and I love it but this is ridiculous. The Galaxt 10.1 tab incident could have been done by accident (even though they photoshopped the 16:10 ratio to 4:3 to match the iPad...), two times isn't an accident. You don't photoshop things more than once to make one device look like another by accident.
    You honestly believe Apple would do something so completely obvious that a 4 year old could catch? This is so completely over the top that its ridiculous people are buying it and taking it as Gospel.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    You act as if it was done on two separate occasions...its most probably the same moron who did this without Apple's knowledge for the same case. I find it hard to believe that a company would so blatantly risk something like this, especially a company like Apple.
    Google Interview Q&A

Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I don't like apple. I hate how sue happy they are. I also think the pictures were intentionally doctored.

However, looking at the pics, it IS rather disturbing how similar the two devices look. I realize that there is a limit to how different you can make one phone from another. But looking at these phones from the front, what was Samsung thinking? Their phone looks like a scaled up iphone, with different buttons on the bottom and Samsung at the top.
  6. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by czerdrill View Post
    You act as if it was done on two separate occasions...its most probably the same moron who did this without Apple's knowledge for the same case. I find it hard to believe that a company would so blatantly risk something like this, especially a company like Apple.
    Doesn't matter. Apple has their lawyers who are supposed to review all of their materials as evidence anyways. They still presented that in court so I don't feel the least bit sorry for Apple even if someone did it without their knowledge.
  7. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknTan View Post
    I don't like apple. I hate how sue happy they are. I also think the pictures were intentionally doctored.

However, looking at the pics, it IS rather disturbing how similar the two devices look. I realize that there is a limit to how different you can make one phone from another. But looking at these phones from the front, what was Samsung thinking? Their phone looks like a scaled up iphone, with different buttons on the bottom and Samsung at the top.
    Well there's no denying they look similar. I think Samsung did that to appeal to users who like the styling of the iPhone but wanted an Android device. But the point here is that Apple used photoshopped "evidence" in court.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Doesn't matter. Apple has their lawyers who are supposed to review all of their materials as evidence anyways. They still presented that in court so I don't feel the least bit sorry for Apple even if someone did it without their knowledge.
    I agree with that, if, and a REALLY REALLY REALLY big if this was truly passed in as evidence than they deserve whatever punishment they get.

Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    That's the point. It's not like Apple said, ok let's doctor these photos and pass them off as truth. The people who did it are stupid, and the lawyers didn't catch it. It's not like their was some corporate conspiracy by Apple to pull wool over the eyes of the court. I mean, you do know that at some point in this proceeding the two devices would physically be shown side by side, right? and it wouldn't be them looking at pictures all day long. why would they do that when its pretty obvious the actual devices would be compared in person?
    Google Interview Q&A

Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  10. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    True, this is the internet and EVERYTHING on the internet is real . But yeah I guess no one really knows except Apple, Samsung, and everyone involved in the lawsuit.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links