Samsung really should consider a locked safe, because now we have another leaked road map of theirs. The latest road map was acquired by the guys at telefonino, and hastily posted for us to indulge in. The road map speaks of all the near future releases by Samsung, including a possible 7 inch Super AMOLED HD tablet and even an Ice Cream sandwich device. Now remember, we've seen this road map before but this one seems more official because it comes with launch date galore.
Launch dates are in weeks, and so being in week 33, that should give you a perspective of when to expect these:
- GT-I8150 (W40) Android 2.3.3, 3.7-inch 480×800 display, HSDPA network support, 4GB of memory, 1.4GHz processor, 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording.
- GT-B5510 (W41) Android 2.2.2 smartphone with 2.8-inch display, 800MHz processor, QWERTY keyboard, 3MP camera.
- GT-S5360 (W42) Android 2.3.3, 3-inch screen with 240×320 resolution, 2MP camera.
- GT-S5610 (W42) Android 2.3.3, 2.4-inch 320×240 display, 5MP camera, 150 MB of internal memory and support for HSDPA networks.
- GT-I9220 (W43) Android 2.3.3, 4.3-inch 1280×720 Super AMOLED display, 1.4Ghz dual-core processor and 8MP camera.
- P6200 (W44) Honeycomb tablet with 7-inch 1024×600 Super AMOLED display, HSDPA support, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front facing.
- P6210 (W44) Honeycomb tablet, 7-inch 1024×600 Super AMOLED display, WiFi, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front facing.
- GT-I9210 (W48) Android 2.3.3, 4.5-inch 480×800 Super AMOLED display, supports 4G networks, 16 GB of memory, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and front facing 2MP, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n and 1750 mAh battery.
- GT-I9250 (W48) Android Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.65-inch 1280×720 Super AMOLED display, 5MP camera.
Do we have any upcoming devices on the list that makes you salivate? reply below.