New Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Variant Shows Up in South Korea; Codename Celox
A new LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy SII has emerged from the shadows in South Korea. Supposedly this new variant not only has LTE, but also sports the following "enhanced" specs:
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 processor
- 4.5-inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display
- 16GB of internal memory
- A microSD slot offering an extra 32GB
- 1750mAh battery
- 800MHz LTE support (at up to 50Mbps upstream, 100Mbps downstream)
- 8MP rear-facing camera, and a 2MP front-facing camera
Considering that the LTE on this device is a different bandwidth than what we see here in the States, (Verizon and AT&T use 700MHz), this phone is probably slated for somewhere else, like Europe perhaps. We will watch this one for any further details.
Thanks for the tip, Tio!
Source: GalaxyForums.net via Engadget