Motorola Droid X2 Spotted "in the Wild"; Specs and Benchmarks
Sometimes doors close while other doors open. While recent industry rumors suggest that we may have lost the Motorola Droid Bionic... on the same day, we get some juicy "in the wild" info and a video of the Motorola Droid X2. Here is a list of the fairly impressive specs:
- 4.3-inch screen (960 x 540) qHD screen
- 1.2 GHz Dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- Android 2.2 (currently, may ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread)
- 768MB of RAM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- 720p HD video capture
- Micro USB
- Micro HDMI
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Light and proximity sensors
This phone looks very similar to the original Droid X, which isn't a bad thing to many... Also, it supposedly has amazing battery life. Furthermore, It achieved a potent Quadrant score of 2453. The video shows that it is still running Froyo, and there is no word on whether it will get Gingerbread on launch or not. This is still a very appealing phone. What do you guys think?
Video Link: http://vimeo.com/22454006
Hit the source link below for some more pics of the device.