DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1130
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    Is it just me or is 29 phones in just over 2 years a bit retarded?
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @margaret41081
    Phone
    DrOId X
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...

Lol I like being funny... hope that worked.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    I did it on em with ma Droid x
  3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I dont know p3 so I am not gonna speak for or against his character on this or any other issue. I know this if the people from tbh is saying their hack can be detected then I am gonna remove the hack. If they turn out to be wrong then I lose nothing. But if they are right and I am still running the hack them I deserve what I get.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @margaret41081
    Phone
    DrOId X
    As freaked out as p3 sounded last night I'm surprised to see he's tweeting about baseball

I did it on em with ma Droid x
  5. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by really fascinating View Post
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...

Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

Sent from my Droid
  6. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

Sent from my Droid
    that's the only logical conclusion
  7. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post

Sent from my Droid
    Spaz you are going to think I'm crazy but a herd of Alpacas ran through my neighborhood with some sort of root hanging out of their mouths. I'm thinking of going back to stock. They are not going to leave me alone.

Sent from my Droid
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    I heard that the GB leak causes your phone to give off a soft golden healing light that can cure nut cancer.

It stays.
  9. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post

Sent from my Droid
    Spaz you are going to think I'm crazy but a herd of Alpacas ran through my neighborhood with some sort of root hanging out of their mouths. I'm thinking of going back to stock. They are not going to leave me alone.

Sent from my Droid
    That was probably taro root.

Sent from somewhere...
  10. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    i wouldn't worry about the alpacas... now llamas, that's a different story

Links