DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1130
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

  1. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    Is it just me or is 29 phones in just over 2 years a bit retarded?
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  2. Senior Droid
    really fascinating's Avatar
    Member #
    165799
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    droidtown,usa
    Posts
    132
    Twitter
    @margaret41081
    Phone
    DrOId X
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...



    Lol I like being funny... hope that worked.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    I did it on em with ma Droid x
  3. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I dont know p3 so I am not gonna speak for or against his character on this or any other issue. I know this if the people from tbh is saying their hack can be detected then I am gonna remove the hack. If they turn out to be wrong then I lose nothing. But if they are right and I am still running the hack them I deserve what I get.
  4. Senior Droid
    really fascinating's Avatar
    Member #
    165799
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    droidtown,usa
    Posts
    132
    Twitter
    @margaret41081
    Phone
    DrOId X
    As freaked out as p3 sounded last night I'm surprised to see he's tweeting about baseball

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    I did it on em with ma Droid x
  5. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,040
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by really fascinating View Post
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...




    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

    Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

    Sent from my Droid
  6. Rescue Squad
    spaz33g's Avatar
    Member #
    113637
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    6,388
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by really fascinating View Post
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...




    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

    Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

    Sent from my Droid
    that's the only logical conclusion
  7. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,040
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by really fascinating View Post
    Well now I know its all true. I just barely escaped the Verizon thugs in the mall kiosk, they went the regular guys they had black trench coats and dark sunglasses thought it was a little strange. I've never rooted but I have tethered a few times. They must have known, as I walked by they started to follow me. It was a chase through the mall lucky the tj max was having a sale gave me just enough time to get away. Got out the doors and jumped in my car as I sped away I could hear them yell we will find you and when we do you will be sorry. I just don't know how they figured me out they must have something that scaned my apps...




    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

    Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

    Sent from my Droid
    that's the only logical conclusion
    Spaz you are going to think I'm crazy but a herd of Alpacas ran through my neighborhood with some sort of root hanging out of their mouths. I'm thinking of going back to stock. They are not going to leave me alone.

    Sent from my Droid
  8. Droid Ninja
    SquireSCA's Avatar
    Member #
    160016
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,197
    Liked
    89 times
    Phone
    Moto RazR HD
    I heard that the GB leak causes your phone to give off a soft golden healing light that can cure nut cancer.

    It stays.
  9. RS Admin
    jstafford1's Avatar
    Member #
    4777
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hebron, Oh.
    Posts
    9,060
    Liked
    412 times
    Twitter
    jstaff79
    Phone
    D-R-O-I-D 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

    Dude that is a scary story. I'm glad you are ok. I can't believe this is happening. I knew this day would come but this is all happening so fast.

    Quick question. Do you think they will go after your family if they don't get you?

    Sent from my Droid
    that's the only logical conclusion
    Spaz you are going to think I'm crazy but a herd of Alpacas ran through my neighborhood with some sort of root hanging out of their mouths. I'm thinking of going back to stock. They are not going to leave me alone.

    Sent from my Droid
    That was probably taro root.

    Sent from somewhere...
  10. Rescue Squad
    spaz33g's Avatar
    Member #
    113637
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    6,388
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    i wouldn't worry about the alpacas... now llamas, that's a different story

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. Now that HTC phones will have locked bootloaders and prevent rooting...
    By droidXpert in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:57 PM
  4. Which car manufacturers?
    By pjo1966 in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. I had a thought... wait... ummm... yah I had a thought!
    By Where'sMyCoffe? in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 03:46 PM

Search tags for this page

@p3droid
,
android-asset/html/fa/tethering-help.html
,
bootloaders, rooting, manufacturers, and
,
file:///android asset/html/fa/tethering help.html
,
food news forums
,
how to root samsung galaxy precedent by straight talk
,

p3droid

,
p3droid droid 3
,
p3droid verizon tether
,
track a rooted android phone
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+