HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?
Today at CTIA the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet was announced. On the EVO 3D side, looks like it is a great EVO 4G successor with these Specs for the EVO 3D Slide:
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor.
- 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display with qHD.
- 1GB of RAM.
- 1080p video out.
- 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture.
There is a rumor that it will come with Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year. This is one to watch out for In my Opinion This should of been The Verizon Thunderbolt!!!
The EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the HTC Flyer. The HTC EVO View 4G, on the other hand, is ready for some action.
- 7-inch 1024 x 600 capacitive touchscreen.
- 1.5 GHz single-core Snapdragon processor.
- 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 5MP rear-facing camera.
- True 4G connectivity and can be used as a 3G/4G hotspot for up to eight WiFi-connected devices.
- DLNA support allows for media streaming to your HDTV or other compatible devices.
- The device also features 32GB of internal memory, 1GB RAM, a microSD slot, WiFi, Bluetooth, and integrated GPS.
Running a handset version of Android, likely 2.3 Gingerbread, with the latest version of HTC Sense running on top. However, the final release version should be upgradeable to Android 3.0 Honeycomb.