DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LG Revolution Passes Through FCC

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    i cant imagine it coming out before.....although im not sure which phone is better....
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    D1-D2-G Nexus
    ugh.... froyo still. this would be more appealing with gingerbread. im sick of froyo. but this is more appealing then the thunderbolt
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    It's pretty illogical for anyone to think this would come out before the Thunderbolt. If the LTE network has problems (as said by VZW CTO), a different device won't change that. It will still have the same network problems.

Spec-wise, this looks like a Thunderbolt with a gimp camera and less storage.

To each his own I suppose

To those that think I'm an HTC fanboy, that's not it. I own a terrible LG product so I tend to stay away from them.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by creaky View Post
    LG is really stepping up to the plate. I'm liking this particular device but I will probably go with the LG Optimus 3D with) it's Dual Core TI OMAP
    Over the Bionic?

And any info on the Optimus 3D release date? I have read that is might go to T-Mobile. That's a non-starter for me, I'm staying on Verizon.
    Yeah over the Bionic but im not so sure its coming to Verizon as of yet. The Samsung SII is a beast and if that hits Verizon I will be going with it. Check it out in the news section. Its a fantastic piece of hardware.

Sent from my Droid
    I hope VZW gets something dual core this Spring/Summer other than just the Bionic... seems like they're all hitting other carriers first...
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt (Pre-Ordered)
    LG is really stepping up to the plate. I'm liking this particular device but I will probably go with the LG Optimus 3D with it's Dual Core TI OMAP
    I would actually rather get the LG Optimus 3D over the TB, but I don't know if its going to be for Verizon, and don't know a release date on it.

I got my samsung rouge the day before the OG Droid came out, and ever since have been regretting it, lol
    Not that its a bad phone, but all it does is call and text pretty much.

Been wanting an android phone ever since, and now that my upgrade has passed, Its tearing me apart.
    If something is said before the TB release on the phone, that points it to Verizon and a reasonable release date, I am for sure waiting on it.
    Otherwise I think I am going to have to settle for the TB.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Don't forget guys, the models of this they showed at CES were Binged...
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    i would love to get this phone just for netflix support... but first i need to know if it will be supported by the modding community, specifically cyanogen or pete alfonso so i can wipe that touchwiz-lookalike UI away and get stock android on it :-)
    DROID >>> THUNDERBOLT

movin' up.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Phone
    OG D1/G-Nex
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidlessX View Post
    LG is really stepping up to the plate. I'm liking this particular device but I will probably go with the LG Optimus 3D with it's Dual Core TI OMAP

I'm gonna start following serial killer wherever he goes , he has the same taste in phones as i do. Sams galaxy s2, lg revolution and the optimus 3d. I was extremely disapointed yesterday when i read on another site that ATandT is getting the S2
    Haha i hate to state the obvious but cereal is not serial. Lol, i gues he could be a serial cereal killer. Not the same though. And i like rge TI Omap too, idk what im going with though...
    Turtle bit me.I thought they were slow....they snap so fast. ................. <3
  9. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post

I'm gonna start following serial killer wherever he goes , he has the same taste in phones as i do. Sams galaxy s2, lg revolution and the optimus 3d. I was extremely disapointed yesterday when i read on another site that ATandT is getting the S2
    Haha i hate to state the obvious but cereal is not serial. Lol, i gues he could be a serial cereal killer. Not the same though. And i like rge TI Omap too, idk what im going with though...
    I just read that the S2 or a version of it is probably headed to Verizon, when it comes it will be mine

I will be right behind you. Galaxy SII will in my opinion be the best Android phone on the market right next to the LG Optimus 3D.

Sent from my Droid
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt (Pre-Ordered)
    I got looking into it, and it looks like the Optimux 3D is going to Tmobile, from what I have found, so that puts it out of the question.

Galaxy S II is up in the air for AT&T or Verizon.
    Got excited when I saw it for mid-late march, but then saw it got delayed to May??

I prefer the Galaxy S II over the TB, but without knowing if it will hit Verizon or not, and not knowing when, kinda buts a damper on things as well.

So, looks like I am probably just going to stick with Thunderbolt.
    This will be my first android smartphone, so really excited.
    If some news comes out on the Galaxy S II before the TB release, I would for sure consider waiting until May, though its going to drive me crazy.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links