DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Privacy Blocker/Inspector by Xeudoxus

1. Professor X
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaf709 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoneygreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xeudoxus View Post

well.... all I can do is give you a cheat code

enter this in the search box and search it.

"ton-o-appz"

then multi-select

-Matt
    Lol, thats awesome. I like the cheat code style. Very grand theft auto. I take back the suggestion, All good so far. I love how the DF app has a red. CK what you been doing with my device id. Naughty naughty. jk
    I entered the cheat code and it said "Multi Mode enabled," but where do I go from there?
    menu>multiselect

WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

-Owned Devices-

*Main
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Matt,

this app is VERY COOL!!!, i'll be putting it on all the droid devices in the house.....6 to be exact..for now i have a couple apps for you to check, i'm still going through the list but i have had f/c's on Alchemy,Amazon Kindle (may have just been a fluke). i'm working my way down my apps.....it's a pretty long list..

this was a massive undertaking and anyone that doesn't want to pay for this app deserves to have their info taken!!!!

thank you
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Awesome app! I tested with the inspector and just purchased the blocker. The worst culprit on my phone was the dictionary.com app. It was so bad I decided to just uninstall it rather than try to fix it.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Just purchased Privacy Blocker, can't wait to try this out.
    Just curious to know if there is there going to be a list of apps that we can cross check with?

Thanks for the hard work.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by JArmandB View Post
    Awesome app! I tested with the inspector and just purchased the blocker. The worst culprit on my phone was the dictionary.com app. It was so bad I decided to just uninstall it rather than try to fix it.
    I have pretty bad ones. Elixir and NFL Mobile. Elixir has 19 issues. Now some of these are due to what the application can do as it is a widget for system information. However, this application actually got "fixed" with PB. I haven't installed the "fixed" version just yet so I don't know if the app will function or not. Will post again when I know.

I would like to get rid of Elixir entirely as I only use it for a 1x1 widget to track memory. So if anybody knows of a better app that only does that I'd love to hear about it.

I find that the worst application is actually the NFL Mobile app. It has 12 issues and pulls just about every bit of information that this app shouldn't need. Phone number, Location, Cell Tower Name, Unique Device ID. I mean holy crap on a stick! PB unfortunately cannot fix this application. It fails during the smali phase.

I'm just about done with trying to "fix" every one of my applications that I think need to be fixed. I don't think you need to fix apps like Fancy Widget that only look to see if you're on Mobile or WiFi. That type of data doesn't bother me. However, why Tank Hero needs the Cell Tower Name or why Dolphin Browser needs Phone Type, Radio Type, Unique Device ID, and others is beyond me.

When I'm done I will be posting all of my data in the support thread for Xeudoxus. Hopefully, some of my findings will help him make this badass application even better.
    HTC Thunderbolt | CyanogenMod 7.1 RC1.2
    Retired - Motorola Droid | Project Elite 5.0.2
  6. Professor X
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastertech007 View Post
    Just purchased Privacy Blocker, can't wait to try this out.
    Just curious to know if there is there going to be a list of apps that we can cross check with?

Thanks for the hard work.
    Its in the works, thats what the "fingerprint" button is for in details/menu. so upload your scanned results so we can get a good list going.

-Matt

WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

-Owned Devices-

*Main
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Just bought the app, it is running well so far and I'm slowly working my way through my 100+ apps lol. So far Backbreaker football has been the biggest offender I found with 5 issues!

Also I have gotten an FC or two. One cause seems to be if I plug in the USB cable while running privacy blocker it pops up the little do you want to mount USB screen and privacy blocker FC's in the background. Maybe you can reproduce it and fix that small bug.

Thanks for the great app!
    Project Elite v6.5 Link2SD for apps on sdext and Super Freaking Charged thanks to ZepplinRox!
    Thanks to all the devs out there keeping the OG Droid running strong!
    Join Dropbox for all your file storage and sharing needs, join from this link to give me more space
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Stuck at Downloading..............

Been like this for a Day now. Tried everything cache, reboots, clear data etc...

nothing very frustrating
  9. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ahare34 View Post
    Stuck at Downloading..............

Been like this for a Day now. Tried everything cache, reboots, clear data etc...

nothing very frustrating
    How are you asking for the download; via the Market on your phone or the Market website. It didn't install for me until I used the Market on my phone.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Tired both. no luck
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Links