DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: "Big things" from HTC at MWC?

  1. Senior Droid
    aRsTwiX's Avatar
    Member #
    164454
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    111
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    "Big things" from HTC at MWC?



    If you've come across HTC's facebook (or Twitter) recently, you might have seen this little teaser (above).

    What you can gather from this teaser is pretty simple. HTC. Big Things. MWC.

    No one knows what HTC has in store for us at the event, but some believe it's HTC turn to release a tablet.

    MWC is going to be big this year and now you can look forward to even more!

    What do you guys think HTC is planning?

    Source (Android Central)
  2. Senior Droid
    pinballwizard's Avatar
    Member #
    60478
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    118
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid 2.2 FRG01B
    #2
    I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.
  3. Droid Sensei
    OneTenderRebel's Avatar
    Member #
    53261
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hampton Falls, NH
    Posts
    3,334
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
    This is old news. They are revealing their 10" tegra 2 tablet. Again, old news....
    wait I am confused, so you think it's old news......
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

    Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  4. Senior Droid
    funwheeldrive's Avatar
    Member #
    76584
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    238
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Droid HTC Incredible
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTenderRebel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
    This is old news. They are revealing their 10" tegra 2 tablet. Again, old news....
    wait I am confused, so you think it's old news......
    Again, old news.
  5. Senior Droid
    Jokerz's Avatar
    Member #
    37723
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    160
    Phone
    TBolt & OG Droid Rooted PE
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
    This forum is always the last to know whats going on.
    Where do you think we should go then? I seem to always find everything thing I need in this forum and they seem to get information out pretty quick.
  6. Master Droid
    Dark_Jedi's Avatar
    Member #
    82670
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Blytheville, AR
    Posts
    264
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    KillaKawi
    Phone
    HTC One-Blue
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.
    haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.
  7. Senior Droid
    Jokerz's Avatar
    Member #
    37723
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    160
    Phone
    TBolt & OG Droid Rooted PE
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Jedi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.
    haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.
    So glad I'm waiting for the TB. I almost bought the DX, but changed my mind once I started doing some research on the new phones coming out.
  8. Droid Ninja
    kptphalkon's Avatar
    Member #
    155133
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,389
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #8
    I don't know about piece of ****, my droid 2 global is a solid device. Granted the UI isn't the greatest but hey, people customize. Its freakin linux.

    Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G
  9. Senior Droid
    webeougher's Avatar
    Member #
    35224
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stoneboro, PA/New Haven, CT
    Posts
    231
    Twitter
    @webeougher
    Phone
    Motorola A855 Droid
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Jedi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.
    haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.
    Motorola makes a sturdier phone than HTC. Other than that, it's personal preference. You say Sense is the best thing going, I think it's overrated bloatware.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Motorola A855 Droid
    GPA17 Beta + Red Motorola Boot Logo

    Motorola Xoom
    Stock
  10. Banned
    bigsapz's Avatar
    Member #
    147354
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    141
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Jedi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard View Post
    I think i don't care because motorla will still dominate the market wiht superior products.
    haha..dude u must be high right now because no way in hell does moto make a better phone than htc..it just doesnt happen. Moto is known to make POS devices, and their UI sucks balls. HTC is known for offering the best support and Sense is the best UI on a device right now. BTW im not an HTC fanboy, i dont even have one yet but i do call it how i see it. I had the DX and it was the worst phone on the planet as far as smartphonees go.
    Agreed. Moto phones are garbage compared to HTC. I've owned every moto since the Razor. They all suck. Laggy, ugly design and unreliable.

    Least that's been my experience.

    Sent from my 2.3.2 AMOLED Incredible
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What are these things?
    By GoDroidGo in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 01:16 AM
  2. I just got it. What are the first things I need to do?
    By deputydog95 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 06:03 PM
  3. need help 3 things:
    By ebean in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:51 PM

Search tags for this page

mwc verizon

,
mwc verizon phones
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+