DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Big things" from HTC at MWC?

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
    This forum is always the last to know whats going on.
    I disagree but you are more than welcome to go find another forum that isn't last to know.
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    a44kaliburll
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    agreed...

I love this site. However if you do not, its all good...just go find one you like more.

But I like this one very much!
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Saying old news then saying "a tablet" is pretty vague. HTC has two tablets rumored. The HTC Flyer and the HTC Scribe. Since neither have been talked about by HTC, we don't know which will be presented at MWC if not both.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by aRsTwiX View Post
    Saying old news then saying "a tablet" is pretty vague. HTC has two tablets rumored. The HTC Flyer and the HTC Scribe. Since neither have been talked about by HTC, we don't know which will be presented at MWC if not both.
    Forgot to mention... the HTC Scribe is the 10 inch Tegra 2 tablet.

But you would know that right 5th? ;D
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by webeougher View Post
    Motorola makes a sturdier phone than HTC. Other than that, it's personal preference. You say Sense is the best thing going, I think it's overrated bloatware.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Calling Sense bloatware while Motorola uses Blur is pretty ironic. My poor little Eris runs Sense like a champ.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    HTC One - Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by motty69 View Post
    Motorola makes a sturdier phone than HTC. Other than that, it's personal preference. You say Sense is the best thing going, I think it's overrated bloatware.

Calling Sense bloatware while Motorola uses Blur is pretty ironic. My poor little Eris runs Sense like a champ.
    I guess different people just have different opinions. Oh wait, hasn't it always been like that? When there was only the Droid and the Eris, I spent a lot of time at the local Verizon store comparing the 2. The Eris wasn't even in the same league as the Droid, but that is just my opinion and just as valid as yours or anyone else's. By the way, the Droid doesn't have Blur, which I agree is bloatware. That's why I wouldn't touch the X, which others love. Again, a difference of opinions.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldFart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motty69 View Post

I guess different people just have different opinions. Oh wait, hasn't it always been like that? When there was only the Droid and the Eris, I spent a lot of time at the local Verizon store comparing the 2. The Eris wasn't even in the same league as the Droid, but that is just my opinion and just as valid as yours or anyone else's. By the way, the Droid doesn't have Blur, which I agree is bloatware. That's why I wouldn't touch the X, which others love. Again, a difference of opinions.
    I'm all for differing opinions, we need that. I just thought it was odd to profess love of Moto and call Sense bloatware when Moto loves to slap craptastic Blur on the majority of their devices.

As far as comparing the Droid to the Eris, DUH! Hardware-wise they are very far apart, anyone who knows anything about the hardware in the two devices knows it's not a fair comparison. That's not opinion it's fact. Sense is not the reason those two devices are so far apart. Just because they came out about the same time doesn't mean one should be able to go toe-to-toe with the other on specs/performance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links