DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 607

Thread: Motorola Droid Bionic Joins the Droid Family!

  1. Senior Droid
    tlozano09's Avatar
    Member #
    156900
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Phone
    Droid X
    any new updates on the release date???
  2. Senior Droid
    dominick_7's Avatar
    Member #
    90714
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    153
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by big al View Post
    I think you are allowed 1 return. I was told the phone you buy after a return it is yours to keep with no return option.


    Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

    Yea they said it has to be recertified refurbished ones after that.. I wonder what happens if you return it and get a totally different phone.. if you get another return with that one?
  3. What iDoesn't
    Droid DOES!!'s Avatar
    Member #
    77093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,335
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Unfortunately, no..it doesn't work that way or the policy would be pointless as you could change phones every 14 days or sooner

    Quote Originally Posted by dominick_7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by big al View Post
    I think you are allowed 1 return. I was told the phone you buy after a return it is yours to keep with no return option.


    Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

    Yea they said it has to be recertified refurbished ones after that.. I wonder what happens if you return it and get a totally different phone.. if you get another return with that one?


    Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

    If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  4. Master Droid
    elvis_marmaduke's Avatar
    Member #
    69386
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    402
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    It would be like AOL back in the day.... just WAITING for you to forget to cancel that free membership hahaha

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  5. What iDoesn't
    Droid DOES!!'s Avatar
    Member #
    77093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,335
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Hahaha!

    Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

    If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  6. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,043
    Liked
    1555 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post
    Bad hugh


    ...yea I know, I already slapped myself on the wrist for that one.
    Lol Hugh that was VERY funny hahahahaha but I had to edit it. Bad Hugh!!

    Good stuff LOL but not family friendly : )

    Droid--->ether--->this thread
  7. Droid Ninja
    Hugh Jass's Avatar
    Member #
    35340
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,553
    Liked
    149 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis_marmaduke View Post
    It would be like AOL back in the day.... just WAITING for you to forget to cancel that free membership hahaha

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
    Can you believe that AOL is STILL around? I think they still have like 4 million subscribers down from their peak at 30 million. Must be the 4 million people who forgot to cancel. XD
  8. Senior Droid
    SixStringTheory's Avatar
    Member #
    81359
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis_marmaduke View Post
    It would be like AOL back in the day.... just WAITING for you to forget to cancel that free membership hahaha

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
    Can you believe that AOL is STILL around? I think they still have like 4 million subscribers down from their peak at 30 million. Must be the 4 million people who forgot to cancel. XD
    My father still thinks you need AOL to get to the internet even though they have cable at their house. :-/
  9. Developer
    gflam's Avatar
    Member #
    77717
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,884
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Good thing I'm due for a new phone in the next couple months will definately be getting this phone if no locked boot loader. Sad I have to leave my d1 soon but the bionic sounds great cna't wait to get my hands on one

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  10. Senior Droid
    CellZealot's Avatar
    Member #
    47431
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    220
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    D1, D2 dev, DX dev, D2WE dev
    The bootloader will not be unlocked...
    CellZealot

    TeamBlackHat

    Digital alchemy for the Droid and beyond
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Bionic heading towards Verizon
    By Backnblack in forum Android News
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:27 AM
  2. DROID bionic
    By tb110895 in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:35 PM
  3. Droid Bionic Announced for Verizon
    By Wuzz Ranger in forum Droid Forums Member News Depot
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
  4. Another Droid n00b joins the Ranks!
    By DroidFan73 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:41 PM

Search tags for this page

bionic phone
,

droid bionic

,
droid bionic thickness
,
droid bionic verizon
,
moto bionic
,

motorola bionic

,
motorola droid bionic
,
new droid bionic
,
verizon bionic
,
verizon droid bionic
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+