The rumored dual core Motorola Android powered phone many of us have been waiting for has finally unveiled and what we thought for sure was going to be the Motorola Olympus is now confirmed to be the Motorola Atrix 4G. The hardware specs on this device are simply amazing and will surely have most of us drooling over this phone. So lets jump right into the internal goodies:
- Display: 4.0" QHD with 24-bit color graphics (960X540 16:9, 24 bit, 518,400 pixels) refreshes faster than any other smartphones
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus with LED flash and VGA front-facing camera
- Processor: nVidia Tegra dual-core 1 Ghz processor-the world's most advanced mobile processor featuring dual core technology including 3D graphics
- Memory: 1GB Ram and up to 48GB Storage (16gb Internal, 32GB External)
- Advanced fingerprint recognition reader keeps everything secure – only you can access what's on your device
- Pocket or dock it – experience connected computing no matter where you are with MOTOROLA Laptop Dock and HD Multimedia Dock
- Dimensions: 2.5 × 4.6 × 0.4 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Battery: 1930 mAh lithium cell
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR with stereo
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n and unlimited usage on AT&T's entire national Wi-Fi network†
- Talk time: Up to 9 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 10.4 days
The phone is expected to launch on AT&T within a couple of months. While there wasn't any mention of the device coming to Verizon at CES there is a rumor floating around we'll see this device on Verizon soon after the AT&T release. Maybe for Big Red users it will still release as the Motorola Olympus?? Hopefully we'll learn more when Verizon presents at CES tomorrow.
UPDATE: Official Atrix site is live TAKE A LOOK HERE!