DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 580 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 5796

Thread: HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

  1. Junior Droid
    omelet's Avatar
    Member #
    154020
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    24
    #21
    Would've gotten it if the battery life was bettery than 1400 mAh, seems that apple (oh damn) will be getting my 200$.
  2. Droid Ninja
    jimmyco2008's Avatar
    Member #
    108039
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    3G Florida
    Posts
    1,028
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt, Droid A855, VL600
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Android Central just posted images showing that HTC Thunderbolt Phone and Dummy Phone sku's have been put into Verizon's system along with the same two items for the Samsung SCH-I520.

    As others have indicated and I agreed its far more likely that Verizon is clearly getting ready to launch these out of the gate of CES. Indicating a January launch window, at least for one or both.

    HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung SCH-i520 LTE phone show up in Verizon's system | Android Central
    I emailed Verizon, so we'll see if those reps know anything useful (for once).
  3. Master Droid
    electric6's Avatar
    Member #
    130658
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    505
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    MOTO Targa
    #23
    I just spoke with my local Att rep, and he said that the HTC Insipre 4g is launching in the 20th of this month. Tht phone is spec wise the exact same, so I'm willing to bet the thunderbolt either launches on the same day, or a few days following that. Just a thought.
    Cheers!
  4. Droid
    Gadawgs29's Avatar
    Member #
    54703
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    Nexus
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by omelet View Post
    Would've gotten it if the battery life was bettery than 1400 mAh, seems that apple (oh damn) will be getting my 200$.

    If the Battery is the only thing making it look bad then you are a fool. Apple is garbage compared to Android. You cant change anything on an apple phone cept to Jailbreak it and get apps. Oh My. I have the Incredible and love HTC, and all my friends are jealous of my phone cuz their awesome Iphone is **** compared to mine.

    8mp compared a 5mp
    faster processor compared to the crap apple has
    Rooting compared to Stock

    What dont you get from Android that you do from Apple. Apps are all making their way to Android form and they are killing it in user approval.

    Battery making you not go with an Android geez wats next you dont buy a luxury car because it doesnt have mud flaps
  5. Junior Droid
    VLADD's Avatar
    Member #
    157955
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hawaiʻi
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    No Android yet
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawgs29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omelet View Post
    Would've gotten it if the battery life was bettery than 1400 mAh, seems that apple (oh damn) will be getting my 200$.

    If the Battery is the only thing making it look bad then you are a fool. Apple is garbage compared to Android. You cant change anything on an apple phone cept to Jailbreak it and get apps. Oh My. I have the Incredible and love HTC, and all my friends are jealous of my phone cuz their awesome Iphone is **** compared to mine.

    8mp compared a 5mp
    faster processor compared to the crap apple has
    Rooting compared to Stock

    What dont you get from Android that you do from Apple. Apps are all making their way to Android form and they are killing it in user approval.

    Battery making you not go with an Android geez wats next you dont buy a luxury car because it doesnt have mud flaps


    LOL, fanboy


    Don't turn this thread into another Apple vs. Android argument
  6. Droid
    Gadawgs29's Avatar
    Member #
    54703
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    Nexus
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by VLADD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawgs29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by omelet View Post
    Would've gotten it if the battery life was bettery than 1400 mAh, seems that apple (oh damn) will be getting my 200$.

    If the Battery is the only thing making it look bad then you are a fool. Apple is garbage compared to Android. You cant change anything on an apple phone cept to Jailbreak it and get apps. Oh My. I have the Incredible and love HTC, and all my friends are jealous of my phone cuz their awesome Iphone is **** compared to mine.

    8mp compared a 5mp
    faster processor compared to the crap apple has
    Rooting compared to Stock

    What dont you get from Android that you do from Apple. Apps are all making their way to Android form and they are killing it in user approval.

    Battery making you not go with an Android geez wats next you dont buy a luxury car because it doesnt have mud flaps


    LOL, fanboy


    Don't turn this thread into another Apple vs. Android argument
    Im not but when ur main problem with an Android phone is the battery? RU Serious thats such a petty thing to actually make ur choice on a phone. The performance is beyond comparison cmon
  7. Senior Droid
    Shusuke028's Avatar
    Member #
    55647
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    196
    Phone
    Droid X2
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawgs29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VLADD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawgs29 View Post


    If the Battery is the only thing making it look bad then you are a fool. Apple is garbage compared to Android. You cant change anything on an apple phone cept to Jailbreak it and get apps. Oh My. I have the Incredible and love HTC, and all my friends are jealous of my phone cuz their awesome Iphone is **** compared to mine.

    8mp compared a 5mp
    faster processor compared to the crap apple has
    Rooting compared to Stock

    What dont you get from Android that you do from Apple. Apps are all making their way to Android form and they are killing it in user approval.

    Battery making you not go with an Android geez wats next you dont buy a luxury car because it doesnt have mud flaps


    LOL, fanboy


    Don't turn this thread into another Apple vs. Android argument
    Im not but when ur main problem with an Android phone is the battery? RU Serious thats such a petty thing to actually make ur choice on a phone. The performance is beyond comparison cmon
    Not trying to get in this or anything, but Gadawgs, I completely agree with you, Android is better in most, if not all aspects of what matters in a high tech phone IMO. But that's exactly what it is, an opinion. And everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so if that's what he thinks, then good luck with your choice man .

    I Used to have an iPhone and it is a good phone, jailbroken or not.

    So Go Android!
    Motorola Droid X2
    Running Eclipse v1.1
  8. Super Moderator
    jkhonea's Avatar
    Member #
    29506
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    3,077
    Liked
    87 times
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    Premium Member
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Shusuke028 View Post
    I Used to have an iPhone and it is a good phone, jailbroken or not.
    And that is an excellent summation.

    Not everyone will like the same thing. It's the way of life. It is possible for something else to be good even though you don't like it personally. I wish more people would understand that.
  9. Master Droid
    electric6's Avatar
    Member #
    130658
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    505
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    MOTO Targa
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Shusuke028 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadawgs29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VLADD View Post



    LOL, fanboy


    Don't turn this thread into another Apple vs. Android argument
    Im not but when ur main problem with an Android phone is the battery? RU Serious thats such a petty thing to actually make ur choice on a phone. The performance is beyond comparison cmon
    Not trying to get in this or anything, but Gadawgs, I completely agree with you, Android is better in most, if not all aspects of what matters in a high tech phone IMO. But that's exactly what it is, an opinion. And everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so if that's what he thinks, then good luck with your choice man .

    I Used to have an iPhone and it is a good phone, jailbroken or not.

    So Go Android!
    I still have an iphone and it is great. Simple, easy to use etc. When it came out, there was really nothing that could compare to it spec wise at all. The BB9000 was the only thing close for like a year. Now, though by the time a new iphone launches, its already out-spec'ed by any android phone you can find just about. In addition the iPhone has basically crippled the death star since the 3G was released, and they have really done nothing about it. I remember, back before there was an iphone, att was much more reliable. However, within two years of release, it slowed it down, caused more dropped calls, and basically caused more issues than you can shake a stick at. I hope to God, Buddha, and whatever entity may be listening, that this phone NEVER comes to big red. It will ruin it, like it did att, and that is exactly why I am leaving as soon as the thunderbolt is announced.

    again iphone is great, but I'm sick of having the phone of choice for every sorority chick, football player, and soccer mom. Its obnoxious!! If you want a tiny screen, simple operation, and mindnumbily ubiquitous device then pick the iPhone: the biggest tech trend since bluetooth headsets.

    Cheers!
  10. Droid Ninja
    jimmyco2008's Avatar
    Member #
    108039
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    3G Florida
    Posts
    1,028
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt, Droid A855, VL600
    #30
    IPhone is still better than Web OS... Barely though haha, even Palm does tethering, jeez.

    Anyway, my money is on January 21, its a thursday so its possible lol.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Release Date?
    By astronomeric210 in forum Motorola Droid 2
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 03:27 PM
  2. AT&T Captivate Release Date!
    By Darkseider in forum Android Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. dvd release date
    By darkespawn in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:25 AM
  4. 2.1 OTA update release date?
    By ibalboa54 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 05:33 AM
  5. iheartradio release date?
    By Vulcan1600 in forum Android Audio and Video
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:28 PM

Search tags for this page

big bottom lip
,
big lip
,
chuck norris total gym
,
droid thunderbolt
,
droid thunderbolt release date
,
htc evo cases
,

htc thunderbolt release date

,
lip gages
,
lip gauges
,
total gym chuck norris
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+