DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Rumored HTC Thunderbolt Spec Sheet Brings Dual Core Madness

  1. Junior Droid
    thorton02's Avatar
    Member #
    140692
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arlington
    Posts
    28
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    #11
    Maybe it's for taking self shots. I find it pretty dumb that when I want to take a picture of me and someone else, I have to have the screen pointed away. But yeah, 5mp for video chat is ridiculous.

    On a similar topic, are we in the minority knowing that the # of mp does not translate at all to the quality of the camera? Seriously, who needs an 8mp camera on their cell phone?

    And, if I have to wait 4-6 months for a descent dual-core phone, I'll probably go crazy.
  2. Master Droid
    captaincanada84's Avatar
    Member #
    38212
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    290
    Phone
    Motorola Atrix 4G!
    #12
    If these specs become true...this is the phone I want.
  3. Junior Droid
    777BMWfan's Avatar
    Member #
    146901
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Droid X
    #13
    5MP FFC? My friends VGA epic works just fine.
  4. Senior Droid
    k1ng617's Avatar
    Member #
    50495
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    126
    Phone
    Motorola Duhroid
    #14
    so absurd almost not worth commenting on...

    Anyways, all I need is a DualCore and I will stand in line for this because I am in I love the speaker behind the stand I bet it beats my DX tiny slit speaker out of the water and maybe even beat out my OG droid.
  5. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng617 View Post
    so absurd almost not worth commenting on...

    Anyways, all I need is a DualCore and I will stand in line for this because I am in I love the speaker behind the stand I bet it beats my DX tiny slit speaker out of the water and maybe even beat out my OG droid.
    It most likely won't have a dual core.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  6. Droid
    H412D's Avatar
    Member #
    132571
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UNC
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    LG Chocolate Touch :(
    #16
    5MP cameras are so cheap I don't see why they wouldn't add it in. Lower MP cameras are becoming harder to find when technology is advancing at such an exponential rate.

    5 MP FFC it is.
  7. Master Droid
    leonozug's Avatar
    Member #
    82557
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam NY
    Posts
    815
    Twitter
    BTGGTR1
    Phone
    Droid X
    #17
    I'm betting these specs could possibly be the details of the Thunderbolts dual-core successor that will hopefully be out by 3rd quarter 2011....not the Thunderbolt itself. That would be too good to be true if so.
  8. Junior Droid
    Cool Cake's Avatar
    Member #
    56524
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26
    Phone
    DROID1-rooted
    #18
    This pretty much hit all the dream specs for my next phone (except the 5mp ffc). It may be pie in the sky, but the tech is out there and it's just a matter of time.
    I'll wait. No Prob.
    What would I pay? $199 w/2yr contract. The usual.
    Next question? Who is going to root it first?
    Current Device:
    Model: Droid 1 by Motorola
    ROM: Simply Stunning v4.95
    Theme: Stock Blue
    Kernal: Stock SSv4.95 900MHz

    Next device:
    Something as badass as the D1
  9. Master Droid
    electric6's Avatar
    Member #
    130658
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    505
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    MOTO Targa
    #19

    Talking dual core still possible??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng617 View Post
    so absurd almost not worth commenting on...

    Anyways, all I need is a DualCore and I will stand in line for this because I am in I love the speaker behind the stand I bet it beats my DX tiny slit speaker out of the water and maybe even beat out my OG droid.
    It most likely won't have a dual core.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Tank, in case you havnt been keepin' up, here is an article from June stating that they have been shipping the CDMA dual core MSM8660's since then, with full implimentation and release by early 2011. Not saying thats whats gonna be inside this beast, but, it is quite possible. I mean, it says right there, these babies are ready for prime time, and like, now!!

    Just saying... I can still hope!
    Cheers!
  10. Master Droid
    electric6's Avatar
    Member #
    130658
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    505
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    MOTO Targa
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by electric6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng617 View Post
    so absurd almost not worth commenting on...

    Anyways, all I need is a DualCore and I will stand in line for this because I am in I love the speaker behind the stand I bet it beats my DX tiny slit speaker out of the water and maybe even beat out my OG droid.
    It most likely won't have a dual core.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Tank, in case you havnt been keepin' up, here is an article from June stating that they have been shipping the CDMA dual core MSM8660's since then, with full implimentation and release by early 2011. Not saying thats whats gonna be inside this beast, but, it is quite possible. I mean, it says right there, these babies are ready for prime time, and like, now!!

    Just saying... I can still hope!
    Qualcomm News and Events - Press Releases - Qualcomm Ships First Dual-CPU Snapdragon Chipset
    Cheers!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. LG Optimus 2X dual-core official
    By creaky in forum Droid Forums Member News Depot
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Acer dual core tablet
    By mrtubz69 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:32 AM
  4. Droid X spec sheet
    By Garemlin in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:12 PM
  5. Nexus 1 Spec Sheet
    By mth04 in forum Android News
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:19 AM

Search tags for this page

compare dual core droid x2 to 1ghrz thunderbolt
,

droid 2 global video chat

,
droid thunberbolt specs
,

dual core e dual core 1ghrz

,
dual core thunderbolt
,

htc latest dual core leak

,
msm8960 spec sheet
,

wii u rumored spec sheet

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+