DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Reboot in the middle of battery calibration---redo?

  1. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    Reboot in the middle of battery calibration---redo?

    Ok so I was recalibrating my battery to my phone.

    I charged to 100%, wiped Battery stats, and was letting it drain to 0%.

    I had been running SetCPU's Stress test and at 20% battery, the phone rebooted.

    I let it fully die and am charging it back to full now.

    Do I need to redo this entire process since it rebooted during the 100-0%?
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. RS/Moderator
    Abe21599's Avatar
    Member #
    18400
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
  4. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #3
    Well I was re-calibrating the battery as due to many restores/backups/ROM Flashing, It had gotten a little out of wack.

    Not really conditioning the battery, just making sure its recognizing 100% when it really is at 100%.

    Going by the Cyanogen Mod Wiki.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  5. RS/Moderator
    Abe21599's Avatar
    Member #
    18400
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,334
    Liked
    71 times
    Phone
    S3, G2, M8
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    Well I was re-calibrating the battery as due to many restores/backups/ROM Flashing, It had gotten a little out of wack.

    Not really conditioning the battery, just making sure its recognizing 100% when it really is at 100%.

    Going by the Cyanogen Mod Wiki.
    oh ok misinterpreted what you were doing.
  6. Rescue Squad
    spaz33g's Avatar
    Member #
    113637
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    6,388
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    #5
    My. Understanding is you should be fine.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  7. Master Droid
    dpaine88's Avatar
    Member #
    90552
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    811
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe21599 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpaine88 View Post
    Well I was re-calibrating the battery as due to many restores/backups/ROM Flashing, It had gotten a little out of wack.

    Not really conditioning the battery, just making sure its recognizing 100% when it really is at 100%.

    Going by the Cyanogen Mod Wiki.
    oh ok misinterpreted what you were doing.
    No prob, now that you do know, any advice?

    Quote Originally Posted by spaz33g View Post
    My. Understanding is you should be fine.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
    Thanks for the input.


    This is a pain in the ass to do so really hoping I don't have to do it again.
    Goodbye Droid...Hello Nexus!!!!
  8. Rescue Squad
    spaz33g's Avatar
    Member #
    113637
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    6,388
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    #7
    Ya if you think for some reason it didn't take theen you can do it again but I think it will be fine.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Battery dies early--no 3G signal today in middle GA
    By Lightninrod in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 06:27 PM
  2. redo root
    By migliore34 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:16 PM
  3. Battery Calibration?
    By asmallchild in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM
  4. middle of the night reboot?
    By cchhiipp in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:41 PM
  5. Reboot in the middle of the night?
    By MarkDF in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:28 AM

Search tags for this page

android battery calibration reboot
,
android battery calibration stress test
,
cyanogenmod battery reset
,
is it okay to restart phone while calibrating the battery?
,

ok to reboot during battery calibration

,

reboot phone while battery calibration

,
rebooted during battery callibration?
,

rebooting phone during battery calibration

,
redo calibration android
,

restart during battery calibration

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+