Tired of that Motorola M logo every time you reboot your phone?
Found all those threads describing such complicated ways to replace it?
Want an easier way?????
I have created a windows program to do such that. Simply open a pre-formatted bitmap and create your flash file.
Download Shibbey's Boot Logo Generator v184.108.40.206
Updated version also available BLG v220.127.116.11
- Pick and image
- (optional) Get creative with your image and make it look fancy
- Make sure the image is 480px wide and 182px tall
- Save the image as a 24-bit bmp
- Open my program.. Select your image
- Pick your background color
- Create the sbf
- Flash the sbf using RSDLite following MC1's directions HERE
Wow, that seem easier than the methods seen before? I hope so. The most difficult part is getting the image to look the way you like it.
I want to give a special shout out to Jharmon and Jlutz for all their help working out the kinks and making suggestions. Both have been using the program for a few weeks making their logos posted here: Custom Boot Logos.... Who wants one?