DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 110

Thread: Root Tools - The Root App that truly unlocks your phone!

  1. Droid Newbie
    XxXxX's Avatar
    Member #
    128424
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid X
    #21
    Manage Boot Animation only worked on about 5 of them and all the ones i did not like lol. I tried them all. Would be nice if we could view the boot animation and make sure it works before going threw reboot. Great program tho.
    Last edited by XxXxX; 10-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.
  2. Senior Droid
    atcjeff's Avatar
    Member #
    36031
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    149
    Twitter
    @jkimeatc
    Phone
    Droid, SD 8
    #22
    Boot animations not working for me either. Running Shadow Rom on my D1. Fonts worked. Tried out Gansta and I think I had a seizure trying to read it! LOL Changed to frontier and now I can read my screen again.
    Hey mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and its not a toaster.
  3. Droid Newbie
    stephen1989's Avatar
    Member #
    42389
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #23
    does your phone need to be rooted in order to use the app?
  4. Junior Droid
    DaSpitter's Avatar
    Member #
    13580
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #24
    And don't get me wrong...I like the gangsta font...it's just tiny and the numbers are hard to read on the clock because of the circles...but other than that...the font is sweet...just make it bigger :-)
  5. Theme Developer
    kook's Avatar
    Member #
    20945
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,041
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    KookDoes
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #25
    I'm gonna buy it just to support you bro....
    Search "kookahdoo" on the market for my themed apps.
  6. elektronikbadger's Avatar
    Member #
    56463
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    65
    Phone
    Droid
    #26
    After about a thousand attempts to:
    Want to get the most out of Root Tools for free? Install "droidbox" script from my github (Need to update github to latest and rename to roottools)

    I DL'd from the market. Great app...

    Now... Can someone PLEASE explain how to install the "droidbox" script... I'm not returning the app to use it for free, that's not fair to the dev, but I'm looking for some understanding. Thx all...
  7. Junior Droid
    markntravis's Avatar
    Member #
    59274
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shoreline Washington
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Samsung S III
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Introducing Root Tools V.1.0

    What is Root Tools?

    Root Tools is an app, developed by JRummy16, that can be found on the Android Market for 99 cents. A lite version is coming soon.

    What can Root Tools do?

    Change boot animations (55 to choose from)
    Change your system fonts (26 to choose from)
    Install non-market custom apps
    Enable froyo all apps to SD
    Backup / Restore utility
    Change build properties
    - (Boot sound, button lights, call ring delay, dalvik vm heap, max events manager, proximity delay, enable full adb, stare fright management, wifi scan time)
    Delete unwanted system apps
    Enable compcache (if supported by kernel)
    Block ads
    Free memory
    Manage Boot Animation
    Clear cache or move ALL cache to sdcard
    Reboot, power down, reboot recovery
    Zipalign all apks
    Fix permissions
    Clear market search history

    and this list goes on.....

    Special Thanks:

    xeudoxus, userdelroot, canvs2321, cennis, manup456 (icon), and others I missed
    (They all have been a HUGE help)

    Other news:

    I got my Droid X today and plan on including a custom version in a future, not yet created yet, Jrummy ROM

    Want to get the most out of Root Tools for free? Install "droidbox" script from my github (Need to update github to latest and rename to roottools)

    I hope you enjoy the app and the hard work that went into it

    Will this ROOT my Droid Eris?
  8. Master Droid
    boostedhonda's Avatar
    Member #
    117760
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    740
    Posts
    259
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by markntravis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Introducing Root Tools V.1.0

    What is Root Tools?

    Root Tools is an app, developed by JRummy16, that can be found on the Android Market for 99 cents. A lite version is coming soon.

    What can Root Tools do?

    Change boot animations (55 to choose from)
    Change your system fonts (26 to choose from)
    Install non-market custom apps
    Enable froyo all apps to SD
    Backup / Restore utility
    Change build properties
    - (Boot sound, button lights, call ring delay, dalvik vm heap, max events manager, proximity delay, enable full adb, stare fright management, wifi scan time)
    Delete unwanted system apps
    Enable compcache (if supported by kernel)
    Block ads
    Free memory
    Manage Boot Animation
    Clear cache or move ALL cache to sdcard
    Reboot, power down, reboot recovery
    Zipalign all apks
    Fix permissions
    Clear market search history

    and this list goes on.....

    Special Thanks:

    xeudoxus, userdelroot, canvs2321, cennis, manup456 (icon), and others I missed
    (They all have been a HUGE help)

    Other news:

    I got my Droid X today and plan on including a custom version in a future, not yet created yet, Jrummy ROM

    Want to get the most out of Root Tools for free? Install "droidbox" script from my github (Need to update github to latest and rename to roottools)

    I hope you enjoy the app and the hard work that went into it

    Will this ROOT my Droid Eris?
    No this won't root your phone, these are tools for a rooted phone.
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Fascinate
    Gingerbread
    1.2Ghz Kernel
  9. Junior Droid
    markntravis's Avatar
    Member #
    59274
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shoreline Washington
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Samsung S III
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedhonda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markntravis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrummy16 View Post
    Will this ROOT my Droid Eris?
    No this won't root your phone, these are tools for a rooted phone.
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    How do I ROOT my Eris?
    Step by step please.

    Thanks
  10. Master Droid
    boostedhonda's Avatar
    Member #
    117760
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    740
    Posts
    259
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by markntravis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedhonda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markntravis View Post

    Will this ROOT my Droid Eris?
    No this won't root your phone, these are tools for a rooted phone.
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    How do I ROOT my Eris?
    Step by step please.

    Thanks
    Follow this link step by step instructions

    http://www.thefuzz4.net/home/AndroidPhones/Eris/HowToRootYourHTCEris.aspx

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
    Fascinate
    Gingerbread
    1.2Ghz Kernel
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Root tools on android market getting suspended without notice
    By Raziel23x in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:55 AM
  2. Easy Root/Universal Androot vs. Traditional Root (Milestone)
    By Backdraft in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:25 AM
  3. Root files into the TOOLS folder....
    By Porterhouse0 in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:50 PM
  4. Wanting to root. But wheres the one click root for droid to make it easier?
    By kermitdfrogdroid in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:13 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:20 AM

Search tags for this page

error while running command probably could not gain root
,
fascinate root v2.zip
,

fascinate root v2.zip download

,

fascinateroot v2.zip

,
how to root huawei u8500
,

root tools

,

root tools download

,
root tools free download
,

sph m910 root

,

sph-m910 root

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+