DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Please Help Me

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Exclamation Please Help Me

Hey thank you for your time. I am just wondering how to return my rooted droid 1 back to 2.1. I want to do this because I might want to sell it, and i want to do the official froyo update. I have had my droid rooted for 2 months now, and all the custom roms really just slow my phone down in my opinion. I have searched for how to do this in other threads but when i do what they say i still have superuser permisions and clockworkmod recovery. How do i get this stuff off? Thank You.

3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Moto-Droid - rooted
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham3660 View Post
    Hey thank you for your time. I am just wondering how to return my rooted droid 1 back to 2.1. I want to do this because I might want to sell it, and i want to do the official froyo update. I have had my droid rooted for 2 months now, and all the custom roms really just slow my phone down in my opinion. I have searched for how to do this in other threads but when i do what they say i still have superuser permisions and clockworkmod recovery. How do i get this stuff off? Thank You.
    Check out the 3rd link in my signature. Flash the phone back to stock to remove custom recovery tools such as Clockwork or Sprecovery. This will put a stock rom back on, then just do the updates as a non-rooted phone owner would.
    Chris

If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
    If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
    hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.

Have a Problem, Click here to Visit the Rescue Squad

Links