DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: cooked roms

  1. Droid
    Foolish's Avatar
    Member #
    4055
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    93
    Phone
    Iphone
    #1

    cooked roms

    Hey guys,

    Now that were all rooted up......lol how long do you guys think until we see some cooked roms? Will the leaked htc 2.1 work on our droids? What would you guys like to see in a cooked rom....I know I would like multi touch and ANIMATED gif support between the browser and mms.....
  2. Senior Droid
    zegolf's Avatar
    Member #
    11705
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    222
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
    Hey guys,

    Now that were all rooted up......lol how long do you guys think until we see some cooked roms? Will the leaked htc 2.1 work on our droids? What would you guys like to see in a cooked rom....I know I would like multi touch and ANIMATED gif support between the browser and mms.....
    Multitouch is enabled in browser. Just download Dolphin.
  3. Senior Droid
    Elysian's Avatar
    Member #
    11420
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Plano, TX
    Posts
    187
    Phone
    Moto Droid :D
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by zegolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolish View Post
    Hey guys,

    Now that were all rooted up......lol how long do you guys think until we see some cooked roms? Will the leaked htc 2.1 work on our droids? What would you guys like to see in a cooked rom....I know I would like multi touch and ANIMATED gif support between the browser and mms.....
    Multitouch is enabled in browser. Just download Dolphin.
    Dolphin seems a bit slow when zooming... Is the browser on the euro version faster when pinch zooming?
  4. Junior Droid
    jsg7377's Avatar
    Member #
    13698
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4

    Bump...

    I couldn't agree more! I've been dying to get a cooked ROM on my moto droid.

    Cyanogen makes some killer ROMs, but for 1.6 with SenseUI. We need to get some working for 2.0!

    I would love to get a HTC UI on my Droid.

    I will be rooting today so if there is anything I can do to contribute, let me know!
    Last edited by jsg7377; 12-09-2009 at 11:52 AM.
  5. Senior Droid
    zfly9's Avatar
    Member #
    1419
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    182
    Phone
    Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jsg7377 View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I've been dying to get a cooked ROM on my moto droid.

    Cyanogen makes some killer ROMs, but for 1.6 with SenseUI. We need to get some working for 2.0!

    I would love to get a HTC UI on my Droid.

    I will be rooting today so if there is anything I can do to contribute, let me know!
    2nd that!

    Would love to see those HTC widgets on my Droid.
  6. Master Droid
    s-one's Avatar
    Member #
    2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    257
    Phone
    Drooooooid
    #6
    Well Microbot over at AllDroid is porting over HTC's SenseUI. How wicked is that?!
  7. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by s-one View Post
    Well Microbot over at AllDroid is porting over HTC's SenseUI. How wicked is that?!
    not sure if this was mentioned, but is the available 2.0/2.1 Sense UI compatible with the resolution on the Droid?
  8. Senior Droid
    zfly9's Avatar
    Member #
    1419
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    182
    Phone
    Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by s-one View Post
    Well Microbot over at AllDroid is porting over HTC's SenseUI. How wicked is that?!
    Um that's amazing! Any timeframe?
  9. Droid
    Foolish's Avatar
    Member #
    4055
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    93
    Phone
    Iphone
    #9
    Oh ya thqt just mad my day. I can't wait till its ported.
  10. Master Droid
    s-one's Avatar
    Member #
    2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    257
    Phone
    Drooooooid
    #10
    I think the guys over there are roughly putting out 2 weeks time for "good" roms and of course I'm sure cyanogen will put out bit later. As far as the resolution of the SenseUI.. if your one to do the porting to a specific device then you have to take in considerations of all aspect of making it usable for that device.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. How to download roms from your phone and play games
    By shadykid81 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:44 AM
  2. Question about custom ROMS...
    By SwordOfWar in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:04 PM
  3. need help with emulators and dwld, roms
    By carlosg219 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:39 AM
  4. legality of old game Roms
    By crazboy84 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM

Search tags for this page

cambiar rom motorola i1
,
i1 rom
,
i1 roms
,
moto i1 rom
,
motorola i1 2.1 rom
,

motorola i1 rom

,

motorola i1 roms

,
rom i1
,
rom motorola i1
,
rom para motorola i1
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+