DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: I did it!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorala droid

I did it!

I received my new Droid1 today and properly rooted it this time. I have Bugless beastv.04(free version) because I can't pay for it yet, but I was wondering how do I edit things like the color of notification bar and all the cool stuff everyone's screen shots/youtube shows?

Oi and my phone randomly powers down, then restarts without going through the "M" logo. Is it overheating or something? I'm just curious because the screen freezes, then does that. It did it before I rooted it, but it continues to do it. ANy idea how to stop this/know what the **** it is?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Isosceles Raion View Post
    I received my new Droid1 today and properly rooted it this time. I have Bugless beastv.04(free version) because I can't pay for it yet, but I was wondering how do I edit things like the color of notification bar and all the cool stuff everyone's screen shots/youtube shows?

Oi and my phone randomly powers down, then restarts without going through the "M" logo. Is it overheating or something? I'm just curious because the screen freezes, then does that. It did it before I rooted it, but it continues to do it. ANy idea how to stop this/know what the **** it is?
    First. bugless beast is free there is no paid version
    Second. you havent overclocked im assuming so its not over heating. wouldnt you know if it got too hot? i had the same problem. just clear data/cache 3 times then reinstall the rom
    Third. look up in the bugless beast section for themes to customize your rom.
    Motorola Droid owner since 7/2/10
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Froyo
    If your screen freezes and reboots there has to be an issue with your phone and since it happened before rooting it I would be looking at getting a replacement.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior21 View Post
    If your screen freezes and reboots there has to be an issue with your phone and since it happened before rooting it I would be looking at getting a replacement.
    Unfortunately since it was doing it before, I'm inclined to agree with this recommendation. Just don't turn it back in rooted
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorala droid
    Well this "is" the replacement. It's not doing it anymore as of the morning, but what Bugless beast section; In ROM manager right?
    and I'm pretty sure I've seen a forum about this so direct me if you can, but how do I get my Wireless tether app/root to work? I want to connect it to my ds, laptop, wii, ps3, etc. My laptop can pick it up, but it won't connect; Says theres a problem trying to connect. I know the basic passcode and everything, I even turned it off. So like I said if someone can help me put here, direct me answer here, either or please?

Links