Ok so i was trying to install the leaked 2.2 update and like a dummy i messed up.
I did not do anything to my phone before i started this.
I followed the steps on this page. Since i never attempted to hack my phone before i followed the "non rooted" instructions on installing the radio.
[ROM]Leaked Stock 2.2 with Sense [LEAKED ROM - SOME BUGS!!] - xda-developers
1. Download dinc_ota.zip, rename it to update.zip and place it in the root of your SDCARD.
2. Now boot into recovery and apply the zip.
2a. adb reboot recovery if powered up or Power + Volume Down then select Recovery.
2b. Now hit Power + Volume Up to bring up the Recovery menu.
2c. Now select apply update.zip
3. Go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Baseband version and verify that it's 2.05.00.06.11.
4. Now download and run Unrevoked 3 to root and install ClockworkMod recovery.
5. Now you can go ahead and do a Full Wipe then install the Stock Froyo rom.
I get to step 2c and it goes through the installing and everything. I then click "reboot" And now i cant pass the white screen that says "htc incredible"
Anyway i can get this working again?