Give me your top 5 specific examples that rooting your phone has allowed you to do.
Flash 10.1 before "normal people"
Custom Boot Screens
Ad Blocking ( <~ Me looking at ads, then rooting)
Android keeps going, and going.....
Remove the few apps i'll never use(force fed corporate cr@p)
tethering w/ linux AND window$(as seldom as that may be)
aquiring unsupported software(flac codec,baseband upgrade, and couple more i can't think of at the moment)
aside from the obvious ability to install custom roms and update sooner...
1. tethering (wireless and usb, regardless of your carrier's policy)
2. access/backup/modify files in the android system (like removing the camera click for example)
3. Overclock (which is not only safe if done correctly it is very effective)
4. titanium backup.. you just have to use it to know
5. have more fun with testing/updating/changing my phone in just about whatever way I want
All of the above AND i can delete all those crap apps i hate!!
-Keep your political and religious views off this forum.-We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!
If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!