DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: looking for soundbound dev...

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

looking for soundbound dev...

Hello all. I am seeking the help of a soundboard dev to help me with a project.

I have no dev experience at all, but I am currently collecting clips and editing them. I know there are a lot of soundboards on the market, but i am unable to find on that i think would be kinda cool.

I am talking about making a Bas Rutten Soundboard. MMA fans should know exactly who i am talking about. I have gathered clips from bas rutten street defense video, a classic video. Before I spend too much time collecting and editing sounds i would like to know if anyone is interested in helping me with this.

I would like a soundboard that has the ability to save sounds as notifications and also as ringtones.

Anyone that has made soundboards interested?

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Smoked Glass w/White Clock ROM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathGrind View Post
    Hello all. I am seeking the help of a soundboard dev to help me with a project.

I have no dev experience at all, but I am currently collecting clips and editing them. I know there are a lot of soundboards on the market, but i am unable to find on that i think would be kinda cool.

I am talking about making a Bas Rutten Soundboard. MMA fans should know exactly who i am talking about. I have gathered clips from bas rutten street defense video, a classic video. Before I spend too much time collecting and editing sounds i would like to know if anyone is interested in helping me with this.

I would like a soundboard that has the ability to save sounds as notifications and also as ringtones.

Anyone that has made soundboards interested?
    Ya Know,with Googles new release of APPINVENTOR, things like this could never be anymore easier.
    you should really look into this as NO coding is required.
    Im going to be making some soundboards myself maybe.
    Follow me on twitter,it helps improve airport security.
    www.twitter.com/ska8r411

Links