When charging, my touch screen goes bonkers. There's some sort of short circuit or something, I can actually feel electricity running through the metal frame around the screen. I've tried every combination of plugs, chargers, wall outlets, power strips, extention cords, and usb cords (although I always only use the stock one). Same result with little difference.
I found out though that by keeping one finger held down on the metal frame, it grounds it... touch screen calms right down. Lift the finger and it goes haywire.
Strange?? Any thoughts anyone?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk