DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: beastless bug v1.1 1.0ghz HELP

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Exclamation beastless bug v1.1 1.0ghz HELP

ok guys so i rooted my phone and put bugless beast 1.1 on it with a 1.0ghz kernal...now first question is my gps and maps dont work how can i do this to make them work or can i get a new gps app as i would like to have gps....also when i go into my clockworkmod rom manager and i flash clockwork mod recovery it says clockworkmod 2.0.1.0 why is it not a buggless beast 2.1? thanmks if u help and thanks if u even took a look to see if u could also everything is is right its fast and i love it and i am going to get clockworkmod premium and setcpu will the setcpu help wit battery life as i go from full to 80 and from 80-60 and so forth it jumps by 20 each time thanks
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Re: beastless bug v1.1 1.0ghz HELP

ok guys so i rooted my phone and put bugless beast 1.1 on it with a 1.0ghz kernal...now first question is my gps and maps dont work how can i do this to make them work or can i get a new gps app as i would like to have gps....also when i go into my clockworkmod rom manager and i flash clockwork mod recovery it says clockworkmod 2.0.1.0 why is it not a buggless beast 2.1? thanmks if u help and thanks if u even took a look to see if u could also everything is is right its fast and i love it and i am going to get clockworkmod premium and setcpu will the setcpu help wit battery life as i go from full to 80 and from 80-60 and so forth it jumps by 20 each time thanks
    Please elaborate on how your maps and GPS don't work so we can help you. What exactly isn't working? The GPS feature or force closes or directions not working. Clockworkmod is a recovery, like sprecovery and it is not your rom/OS. To see your OS go to settings -> about phone and scroll down.
    Sent from my Droid. Setcpu will allow you to overclock/underclock your phone and will not directly help increase your battery life. Your battery life goes down in increments of 20 because that's how the OS is built. You are actually going down by increments of 10 but it doesn't show that. You should get mini info in the market or another battery indicator app to see your battery life.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    ok i see it now and i understand the whole thing an i did get the battery widget and it is helping me now as for the gps i dont have maps i can get them if i need them but my car home app tht i was using for gps with the beastless bug it force closes

Links