Quick question. I'm trying to make a new theme for Audio Manager. the site says i need to create a new .APK file. the actual creating of the APK file I'm a bit lost. I'm guessing i just don't rename my folder .apk? The site i'm reading says i have to do this:
Is this correct? kinda lost and don't wana mess it up if i don't have to do this. I won't be placing this on the market it's just for me and if anyone wants it. Trying to make a transparent bg and blue bars!How to sign apk or zip files using SignApk.jar:
- Download SignApk.rar from link given above
- Extract it anywhere on your drive (eg. c:\SignApk)
- If you don’t have java installed, download and install it.
- Copy certificate.pem and key.pk8 into your extracted SignApk directory
- Within SignApk directory type:
- java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 your-app.apk your-signed-app.apk
java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 your-update.zip your-signed-update.zip
thanks for any help at all!