DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Lend me your knowledge

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    Thach2639
    Phone
    Droid RAZR

Lend me your knowledge

Hey all,
    I am new to the "smart phone" universe and have had my Droid since Feb. I have been reading through this forum since that day that I got the phone trying to learn as much as I can about it. I now know what Rooting means, and other things of that nature, but really understanding how everything ties together and the outcome is a whole other story. There are so many people in this community that seem to have a great understanding on whats going on when we Root, add ROMs, add themes, kernals, etc. I was wondering if those people that really know about this stuff could give me a hand and point in me a direction where I can learn more about these types of things so that I have a better idea and understanding when I try to do these things myself. I'm wanting to take some college courses sometime soon too so if there is anything that I could take that you think would benefit me here as well, please let me know. I really appreciate any information that you can give me, I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Links