DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unroot/Unbrick using .sbf post from -ikithme-

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    So my screen broke and i flashed 2.2 stock to unroot it. RSD said everything was fine and then said to manually reboot the phone. Well i turn on the phone and i cant tell if it worked since i cant get screen capture to recognize the phone in sdk.

Should i just try again? I didnt get a fail message, just a manually reboot phone message.
    Project Elite V4 Rom Loving It
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    OK, so I finally decided to try this as I was able to get CM6 to boot once, and now I'm back to my old boot-loop problem.

I ran the 2.0.1 sbf file and it got all the way to where it's supposed to boot and I STILL get a bootloop on the Red eye. RDS Lite does say Executed 100% but the result column still says in Process. and it says to Please manually power up the phone. That is because it's boot-looping. I think there might be a hardware problem.

I just dont understand why after wiping, installing SPRecovery and flashing CM6 I was able to get it to actually boot once and work fine, and after i rebooted I'm boot-looping again. and now it's still doing it after a full sbf redo.. I think that was a lucky boot and the phones just messed up inside. but idk
    Last edited by xguntherc; 09-09-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    Google Nexus One
    CM 6.0 / Nightly's + Amon's RA 1.7.1-Cyan
    16GB Micro SD Class 10

Moto Droid WIP
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    will this bring me back to stock where i can get my phone warrantied? my screen is so loose it feels like its gonna fall out but when rooted the warranty is void. or will verizon be able to tell its been rooted?
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!! Saved my droid. Now i can go back to messing with it!!
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkxcore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dboltz36 View Post
    I'm trying to get my droid 1 back to stock and I get all the way to when RSD lite says "waiting for re-enumeration", and it stays there for a little while and then says failed flashing process and has FAIL in the result column. I've been looking for help for this on droid forums and I can't seem to find a solution. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much to anyone who replies
    This is quoted from above.... Always a good idea to read thru the thread...

"This is the best and most useful post that I have ever came across. One thing that I have experienced, is that if you don't have the USB drivers installed correctly to 2.0, it will fail when it tries to "Phone[0000]: Waiting for re-enumeration". Then it gets a 0x703e error message. After updating my laptop drivers to make it 2.0 - worked like a charm"
    How do you install your drivers to 2.0 though? I checked mine and I believe they're at like 6.x
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Won't update

Hi. I applied VZW_A855_ESD20_QSC6085BP_C_01.3B.01P_SW_UPDATE.sbf successfully to unroot my phone. I attempted to update manually, but no success. It says "Android Update Requires a restart 77.0 MB" I click on Download, but it takes only a couple of seconds, then goes back to the above screen apparantly without downloading anything. I power the phone off, then back on. No update occurs.

Please help.

Thanks,

Buck
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thank you very much worked out great!!!
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I have followed the procedure here several times. I can flash recovery, install roms, but it goes back to bootloader every time i is turned on.

Error when using RS Lite "Error switching phone to BP" Failed

Tried Flashing
    FRG22D.sbf
    moto-droid2.01stock.sbf
    VZW_A855_ESD56_QSC6085BP_C_01.3E.01P_SW_UPDATE_03. sbf
    SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf

HELP! This phone is not under warranty, or insurance.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I am having the same problems as zpocbob. Ive used rsdlite before to root my other droid successfully so i dont know what is going wrong this time. I have a refurb i am trying to take to completely stock but it always fails on BP passthrough mode. any hints or suggestions?

UPDATE: I was able to get SPRecovery flashed and through it i mounted the SD card and put on a baseband upgrade and an entire rom. The ROM installed fine (UD) but when rebooted it went straight back to bootloader screen. I tried upgrading the baseband too, but it would error out on me every time.
    Last edited by zorazz; 10-13-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: update
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I wanted to start fresh as I got very confused trying to go from a rooted 2.0.1 setup to a rooted 2.2 setup. I tried a bunch of different things and none of them really worked quite right. I feel like I "made a mess" with a bunch of unnecessary files and junk. So, anyway, I thought I'd use the method in this post, update to 2.2 and THEN root the phone. I just got done trying it and it looked okay, at first. I reactivated the phone successfully and the phone info says I'm running 2.0.1, build ESD56, kernel 2.6.29-omap1-g0dd7e0bandroidbuild@apa26 #511, baseband version c_01.3E.01P. However, I did get an error in RSD Lite v4.6 at the end of the flashing process. It reads:

"Failed flashing process. Interface BP: Error sending RAM download for bootloader. Device API Error: 0xE0030009 Address: 0x152000 Command: ADDR (0xE0231009); phone connected"

I wanted to know if anyone knew what this means or if it's something to worry about.

I also realized that when I reboot in recovery mode, holding down the Vol+ and Camera buttons at the same time does not result in the new menu popping up. (Yes, I've tried multiple times and know that you have to get it just right). Any thoughts on why this might be and if there are any possible fixes?

Thanks, guys!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Links