DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Looking for someone in miami to help me root my DROID

  1. Junior Droid
    blkonblk17's Avatar
    Member #
    18825
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    Looking for someone in miami to help me root my DROID

    As the title states, If you are the within the miami area and wouldn't mind helping me out to root my phone please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

    Thanks
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    bomber889's Avatar
    Member #
    48503
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    864
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    #2
    It's really easy to do.
    Root Your Droid
  4. Master Droid
    NeverEndingXsin's Avatar
    Member #
    28049
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    722
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    NeverEndingXsin
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #3
    +1 to that but you can also (if your still running 2.01) then you can download DMupdater from the market or droidmod.org and it'll root your phone for you
    Twitter? Follow Me @NeverEndingXsin

    Google+ Invites? Yeah i got them
  5. Junior Droid
    blkonblk17's Avatar
    Member #
    18825
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    +1 to that but you can also (if your still running 2.01) then you can download DMupdater from the market or droidmod.org and it'll root your phone for you
    Don't tell me this!!! lol I feel like kicking my own ass. I did the OTA update for 2.1 like 2-3 days ago. Now its a mission. I have tried downgrading via RSD Lite but been have problems. Sucks I tell you!!! lol
  6. Master Droid
    nerdkill's Avatar
    Member #
    19855
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    542
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #5
    just use the droid mod updater off of droidmod.org. DroidMod Updater - DroidMod
    .
    it was the easiest way for me to root. just open it and it will root for you. from there i would get rom manager and rom manager premium from the market.

    that's just the easiest way for me to do it.
  7. Master Droid
    NeverEndingXsin's Avatar
    Member #
    28049
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    722
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    NeverEndingXsin
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by blkonblk17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    +1 to that but you can also (if your still running 2.01) then you can download DMupdater from the market or droidmod.org and it'll root your phone for you
    Don't tell me this!!! lol I feel like kicking my own ass. I did the OTA update for 2.1 like 2-3 days ago. Now its a mission. I have tried downgrading via RSD Lite but been have problems. Sucks I tell you!!! lol
    dang man then i'd follow the second guide in my list that should get you back to 2.01
    Twitter? Follow Me @NeverEndingXsin

    Google+ Invites? Yeah i got them
  8. Junior Droid
    blkonblk17's Avatar
    Member #
    18825
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blkonblk17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    +1 to that but you can also (if your still running 2.01) then you can download DMupdater from the market or droidmod.org and it'll root your phone for you
    Don't tell me this!!! lol I feel like kicking my own ass. I did the OTA update for 2.1 like 2-3 days ago. Now its a mission. I have tried downgrading via RSD Lite but been have problems. Sucks I tell you!!! lol
    dang man then i'd follow the second guide in my list that should get you back to 2.01
    I followed the guide but I can't get RSD Lite to recognize my droid. I have installed all drivers and still no luck. Since I can't get RSD to recognize I can't downgrade
  9. Master Droid
    NeverEndingXsin's Avatar
    Member #
    28049
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    722
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    NeverEndingXsin
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blkonblk17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blkonblk17 View Post

    Don't tell me this!!! lol I feel like kicking my own ass. I did the OTA update for 2.1 like 2-3 days ago. Now its a mission. I have tried downgrading via RSD Lite but been have problems. Sucks I tell you!!! lol
    dang man then i'd follow the second guide in my list that should get you back to 2.01
    I followed the guide but I can't get RSD Lite to recognize my droid. I have installed all drivers and still no luck. Since I can't get RSD to recognize I can't downgrade
    ermmm im not sure what to say then, ive never had to use RSD so i dont really have any tips for you sorrry
    Twitter? Follow Me @NeverEndingXsin

    Google+ Invites? Yeah i got them
  10. Junior Droid
    blkonblk17's Avatar
    Member #
    18825
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #9
    I just successfully downgraded to 2.0.1. props go to bigrigdriver. Now I need to find out how to root the phone so I can get wifi tethering..
  11. Master Droid
    bomber889's Avatar
    Member #
    48503
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    864
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    #10
    Either use the method I posted above, or the guy below my post.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
  2. Tell me why I should root my Droid!
    By solorca in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:36 PM

Search tags for this page

android rooting near 33196
,
android rooting service in miami
,
root android phone in miami
,
root androids in miami
,

root phone in miami

,
root phone in miami fl
,

root phone miami

,
root phones, miami
,
where can i root my phone in miami?
,

who can root my android in miami

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+