DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Now What?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Now What?

Ahhh...I bet you were prepared for another "I rooted, now what?" thread. LOL

OK...I rooted...installed several roms...had some good times and some not so good times. Learned a lot. Enjoyed it.

But last night I installed Smoked Glass 6. Man...this thing is the BOMB! I have been playing around with installing ported 2.1 apps on my stock (rooted) 2.0.1 and almost got the phone exactly how I wanted it. Pich to zoom...musik...5 screen home screen...3d home screen...2.1 google maps and google earth. I had it almost perfect. But was still itching for 2.1 OTA.

I have to say. This Smoked Glass has it exactly the way I was trying to set this thing up. I no longer care about the OTA update.

Problem is...what do I do now? Make a phone call? Does the Droid do that? LOL

I might lurk for a while. But I doubt I'll delete the book mark for DroidFourms.net. But I can say I am done screwing with my phone's OS now. Off to play some more Astroids. See ya!

Nate

3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    RAZR!
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Done screwing with yuor phones OS... why? Haha. There is always more you can do if you want to. I mean you can customize icons for each app thru the system root and so many other things... Don't stop! (at least thats my motto)
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by icculusX View Post
    Done screwing with yuor phones OS... why? Haha. There is always more you can do if you want to. I mean you can customize icons for each app thru the system root and so many other things... Don't stop! (at least thats my motto)

huh? Whut? Custom icons? Talk to me.

So custom Icons would be a stepping stone into developing Widgets maybe? That picques my interest.

Nate

Links