Can some1 take me step by step of getting a pokemon rom on my droid.
Pretty simple really:
1) Navigate to freeroms.com on your phone.
2) Choose the system from the left menu (GBA, GBC, etc)
3) Find the rom, and click download
4) Use Astro (or other file manager) to unzip the file you downloaded.
5) Fire up the emulator and navigate to the folder you unzipped the rom into.
Hope that helps!
Wrong. Don't unzip the file. Put the zip on your sdcard, and then load up the emulator. It will work perfectly, and take up less space/be more orderly than if you unzip it.
Also, for future reference, this would go in the games section, not hacking
i put mine in a folder called ROMS on the root of the sdcard and it worked fine...i dont think the name matters as much as the fact that's it on the root of the sdcard.
Das B.A.M.F. @ 1.4Ghz