DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can someone help me.

  1. Junior Droid
    larsonage's Avatar
    Member #
    19465
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    Can someone help me.

    I downloaded cyanogenmod using koush recovery and when i rebooted my phone i no longer have any of my apps nor marketplace. Ive been searching the forums and even googling for any ideas. but i have yet to find anything. Do i have to use adb shell and push it to my phone? Im sorry if this is a repeated question on the forum.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    ldimick's Avatar
    Member #
    9615
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    632
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by larsonage View Post
    I downloaded cyanogenmod using koush recovery and when i rebooted my phone i no longer have any of my apps nor marketplace. Ive been searching the forums and even googling for any ideas. but i have yet to find anything. Do i have to use adb shell and push it to my phone? Im sorry if this is a repeated question on the forum.
    I may be completely wrong because I do not use koush. But I know that if I were in that predicament I would do a DATA restore from my backup. Or I would go to the SDCARD and reinstall the missing APK files.
  4. Junior Droid
    larsonage's Avatar
    Member #
    19465
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ldimick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larsonage View Post
    I downloaded cyanogenmod using koush recovery and when i rebooted my phone i no longer have any of my apps nor marketplace. Ive been searching the forums and even googling for any ideas. but i have yet to find anything. Do i have to use adb shell and push it to my phone? Im sorry if this is a repeated question on the forum.
    I may be completely wrong because I do not use koush. But I know that if I were in that predicament I would do a DATA restore from my backup. Or I would go to the SDCARD and reinstall the missing APK files.
    I dont what I was thinking but my dumb self forgot to do a backup. I cant believe it. I did one everytime except on this rom. thanks for the reply.
  5. Developer
    adrynalyne's Avatar
    Member #
    18036
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,896
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droidzilla
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #4
    You have to install Google Apps separately, as its not legal to distribute them. So koush has separated them from his ROM.
  6. Junior Droid
    larsonage's Avatar
    Member #
    19465
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #5
    And I have to push Google Apps to my phone using adb correct? And where can I download this from?
  7. Developer
    adrynalyne's Avatar
    Member #
    18036
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,896
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droidzilla
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #6
    Rom manager will download them, if you so select.

    But without reflashing, I will PM you.
  8. Junior Droid
    larsonage's Avatar
    Member #
    19465
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by adrynalyne View Post
    Rom manager will download them, if you so select.

    But without reflashing, I will PM you.
    Ok Thank You

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Find us on Google+