DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Can someone help me.

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Can someone help me.

I downloaded cyanogenmod using koush recovery and when i rebooted my phone i no longer have any of my apps nor marketplace. Ive been searching the forums and even googling for any ideas. but i have yet to find anything. Do i have to use adb shell and push it to my phone? Im sorry if this is a repeated question on the forum.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by larsonage View Post
    I downloaded cyanogenmod using koush recovery and when i rebooted my phone i no longer have any of my apps nor marketplace. Ive been searching the forums and even googling for any ideas. but i have yet to find anything. Do i have to use adb shell and push it to my phone? Im sorry if this is a repeated question on the forum.
    I may be completely wrong because I do not use koush. But I know that if I were in that predicament I would do a DATA restore from my backup. Or I would go to the SDCARD and reinstall the missing APK files.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ldimick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by larsonage View Post
    I may be completely wrong because I do not use koush. But I know that if I were in that predicament I would do a DATA restore from my backup. Or I would go to the SDCARD and reinstall the missing APK files.
    I dont what I was thinking but my dumb self forgot to do a backup. I cant believe it. I did one everytime except on this rom. thanks for the reply.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droidzilla
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    You have to install Google Apps separately, as its not legal to distribute them. So koush has separated them from his ROM.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    And I have to push Google Apps to my phone using adb correct? And where can I download this from?
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droidzilla
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Rom manager will download them, if you so select.

But without reflashing, I will PM you.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by adrynalyne View Post
    Rom manager will download them, if you so select.

But without reflashing, I will PM you.
    Ok Thank You

Links