So I'm attempting to modify some .png's from the UD 8 ROM.
This all went well in my head as these were my steps.
1. Downloaded the update.zip
3. Opened up framework.res and modified a few png's
4. Opened up Helix.apk, renamed to Helix.zip, extracted Helix.zip to it's own folder, Modified a few png's, zipped back up to Helix.zip, renamed to Helix.apk.
5. Zipped whole update folder back to update.zip
6. Transfered to SD Card
7. Rebooted into sprecovery and tried to install the update.zip and the installation gets aborted.
Is the process that I am using incorrect? am i missing some steps here?