DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Droidmod 1.0 - Any way to see accurate battery usage info?

  1. Master Droid
    solorca's Avatar
    Member #
    34160
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Incredible
    #1

    Droidmod 1.0 - Any way to see accurate battery usage info?

    This has been the case through the older Sholemods as well, but I'm curious if anyone has a solution.

    In the battery usage area when you're stock, you can see specifically what items are using the most battery. Specific games, programs, etc. With Droidmod, I can only see Display, Voice Calls, Phone Idle, Cell Standby, and a few other things (GPS, Maps, etc.) All of the specific information is gone. This isn't usually a huge issue, but when something is draining your battery more than usual, it's nice to know what program is doing so.

    Any solutions?
  2. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by solorca View Post
    This has been the case through the older Sholemods as well, but I'm curious if anyone has a solution.

    In the battery usage area when you're stock, you can see specifically what items are using the most battery. Specific games, programs, etc. With Droidmod, I can only see Display, Voice Calls, Phone Idle, Cell Standby, and a few other things (GPS, Maps, etc.) All of the specific information is gone. This isn't usually a huge issue, but when something is draining your battery more than usual, it's nice to know what program is doing so.

    Any solutions?
    No, I don't see any changes with Droidmod. It looks the same to me.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Master Droid
    solorca's Avatar
    Member #
    34160
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Incredible
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by solorca View Post
    This has been the case through the older Sholemods as well, but I'm curious if anyone has a solution.

    In the battery usage area when you're stock, you can see specifically what items are using the most battery. Specific games, programs, etc. With Droidmod, I can only see Display, Voice Calls, Phone Idle, Cell Standby, and a few other things (GPS, Maps, etc.) All of the specific information is gone. This isn't usually a huge issue, but when something is draining your battery more than usual, it's nice to know what program is doing so.

    Any solutions?
    No, I don't see any changes with Droidmod. It looks the same to me.
    Yeah, I know that Droidmod hasn't changed it. I was wondering if there was a program or solution out there.
  4. Master Droid
    Nedaroth's Avatar
    Member #
    8951
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, Ca
    Posts
    470
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #4
    I can tell you from personal experence droidmoid sucked my battery dry, now before the move his roms were issue free for my droid.
  5. Senior Droid
    Artimis's Avatar
    Member #
    14507
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #5
    It seems this is an issue with their kernal.........the only thing that I have installed from the DroidMod rom (I actually think it is from Sholes 2.0.6) is the kernal and this started happening to me as well.
  6. Droid Ninja
    tktouch12's Avatar
    Member #
    5909
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,247
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    #6
    ya, this happened to me also on bugless beast. i think it was the kernel.
    got eris: 12/24/09
    returned eris: 12/28/09
    got droid: 12/31/09
    rooted droid: sometime in january (right after it was released (manually))
    bb->2.1 sbf->desire rom> 2.1bb> 2.2
    got incredible as warranty replacement 8/31/10
    shattered inc screen 9/25/10-> got insurace replacement 10/4/10
    broke inc screen 10/19/10-> got warranty replacement 10/22/10
    got moto droid 1 off ebay 1/7/11
    broke inc screen 5/26/11-> got insurance replacement inc2 5/27/11
    sold inc2 & bought vzw 16gb iphone 4 6/9/11
  7. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #7
    this happens to me as well. id really like to see it addressed.
    limited items in battery use are displayed... not all.
  8. Droid Ninja
    tktouch12's Avatar
    Member #
    5909
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,247
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    #8
    and sometimes they were extremely random. like random stuff that i dont use would have like 80% then 10 minutes later, that would have like 3% and display would have it all (which does make sense)
    got eris: 12/24/09
    returned eris: 12/28/09
    got droid: 12/31/09
    rooted droid: sometime in january (right after it was released (manually))
    bb->2.1 sbf->desire rom> 2.1bb> 2.2
    got incredible as warranty replacement 8/31/10
    shattered inc screen 9/25/10-> got insurace replacement 10/4/10
    broke inc screen 10/19/10-> got warranty replacement 10/22/10
    got moto droid 1 off ebay 1/7/11
    broke inc screen 5/26/11-> got insurance replacement inc2 5/27/11
    sold inc2 & bought vzw 16gb iphone 4 6/9/11
  9. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tktouch12 View Post
    and sometimes they were extremely random. like random stuff that i dont use would have like 80% then 10 minutes later, that would have like 3% and display would have it all (which does make sense)
    same here.
  10. Master Droid
    solorca's Avatar
    Member #
    34160
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Incredible
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedaroth View Post
    I can tell you from personal experence droidmoid sucked my battery dry, now before the move his roms were issue free for my droid.
    Yeah, I can definitely see that it isn't great on the battery. Fortunately I have an extended battery so I don't really have a lot of issues with making it through the day. Otherwise, I doubt I would keep Droidmod.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. battery usage incorrect
    By voodoo in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:30 AM
  2. Battery Usage
    By iwantadroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 11:18 AM
  3. Battery usage
    By mynameiserich in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 05:44 PM
  4. Battery Usage
    By silverjk2007 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:38 PM

Search tags for this page

accurate battery droid 3
,

accurate battery for droid 2

,
battery info droid ##program
,
droid 2 check battery usage
,
droid 3 accurate battery
,
droid og battery usage not displayed
,
how to get accurate batery in droid 1
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+