I have installed droidmod 1.0, and now whenever I connect my phone with my laptop, it doesn't connect. What do I need to do to fix this?
Try turning on debugging mode. My computer no longer "see's" my droid unless this is on. I'm guessing it's a driver error from one of the many PC programs I installed. At some point I'm going to hunt this problem down, but at the moment I am too lazy.
Check the debug box and try again.
I don't know when mine quit, but it was recent. Unfortunately I installed a bunch of crap on my PC in a short time frame (including some new MotoConnect update,) so I don't know for sure what caused it.
An update for moto connect came out, going from 4.2 to 4.5, and I think that's what did it. But I don't charge from my computer so I just left it alone. Glad you got it figured out, dealing with drivers and different OS's can be tricky.