DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid Flash Player?

1. sir
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    well, i'll try and answer your question

in order to get native flash support into Android, we'll most likely have to wait for Q1 2010 when Adobe Flash 10.1 Mobile comes out and goes into beta.

I'm sure someone could write a browser and attempt to integrate Flash into it, but 10.1 is specifically designed to be almost 70% better/faster in all aspects compared to the current implementation. I'm sure given such a staggering increase in performance that everyone's just waiting to get their hands on it before they put the time into implementation.

Hope that helps
  2. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Droid
    Flash will be great! I look forward to it. Revise is a pompous ass. Normally, I like jerks because they make me laugh, but this guy is annoying.
  3. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    Instead of going down to his level, lets keep our replies clean and in a family tone. I am going to leave your comments alone. I missed the original post, but I know if Miami had to edit it, it must not have been to nice.

If anyone has any other problem like this again, PLEASE, Alert one of the Mods !! Don't let it keep going. We want this to be a fun and informative place, not a place for language you wouldn't say in front of your kids.

As for the Original Thread Starter , please accept our apologies. We hope this has not left a bad taste in your mouth about DroidForums.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Instead of going down to his level, lets keep our replies clean and in a family tone. I am going to leave your comments alone. I missed the original post, but I know if Miami had to edit it, it must not have been to nice.

If anyone has any other problem like this again, PLEASE, Alert one of the Mods !! Don't let it keep going. We want this to be a fun and informative place, not a place for language you wouldn't say in front of your kids.

As for the Original Thread Starter , please accept our apologies. We hope this has not left a bad taste in your mouth about DroidForums.
    Agreed Jim! going down a bad road here. Please PLEASE refrain from the name calling. Keep it family friendly here
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey, no problem here guys. I already knew that flash 10 would be available next year. I also know that flash has been installed on a jailbroken iphone, but not sure what version. I was just asking if someone had already done it on the Droid. My question has been answerd. Thank you all for your support. One person is not going to change my thoughts about this board. It is a very helpful place, and people are friendly.

Thank you all,
    Beamen
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Flash is Coming

From the rumors that I have heard, droid will have flash capabilities sometime in early 2010. I cannot remember where I read this, possibly on androidcentral.com. To my knowledge, motorola is working on it for the droid, or google is.

As for people talking sh*t here, get over yourself. Forums are for asking questions and learning. Revise should be removed!!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    droid
    Go to the adobe site and try to download flash. You get an interesting message.

Flash is in the works...
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    If you visit get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ on your phone you will be able to see that Adobe plans on releasing Flash to the Android platform Q1 of 2010 so honestly there is not much more waiting to do...
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Ok - Ill give this a try....how do I view the videos that are on cnn.com ? Thanks.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by JonBattle View Post
    Ok - Ill give this a try....how do I view the videos that are on cnn.com ? Thanks.
    Videos on CNN.com are Flash so you cannot watch them natively on CNN.com

The only option I know of is to use DailyDose Videos - vtap featured feed to watch them, but who knows how often that updates and how easy it is to find the video you are looking for. I have never tried that service, but found it doing a quick search in Google.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links