I just installed DroidMod 164 (1.0). Kernal 2.6.29
SetCPU is up and running. I have a few questions that might also help out other noobs like me installing it for the first time. I did read quite a few threads on the subject but couldn't find a dedicated thread on it. If there is one, please post a link. Thanks in advance.
1. Max 1200MHz / Min 2500 -- It's set to Max 800 by default. Min set to 250. Questions:
a) Should I just leave it like this for now, see how my phone runs?
b) Do I check the "set at boot" option?
2. CPU Governor - I have no idea, but the default is "ondemand". Leave it?
3. Profiles - any suggestions on what to set these at? If anyone could give me a rundown from top to bottom that would be great.
d) Failsafe Profile - Battery > 50.0 C
4. The widget displays max/min is 800/250 -- but when I click the widget, the slider bar says Max 1200000.
a) Should I slide that to a lower setting, maybe 1000, or even down to 800?
b) Or not worry about it?
5. Advanced tab -- I think I will just leave this one alone lol.
Thanks for any help, and my apologies if this is a dead horse type thread.