DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm at my limits! Time for some questions

1. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidxRage View Post
    I have most of the root files copied locally on my PC at home, if you PM me with your email address, I can probably send you whatever you need when I get home in about an hour, hour and a half if someone can't beat me to it.

And I suggest reading, and re-reading that guide, then reading through it a 3rd time while your doing it.
    Thanks, found the files posted at the end of the thread.

Yes! Read it twice then another thread, then back and read as doing it. Running Bugless now! Man I was nervous while typing in the terminal emulator.

Now, SetCPU is not downloading. Hoping it's just the market hanging up on something.
    remeber make a nandroid back up once oyu get your home screens they way you want them ... important step
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    5.0.6.2 Mod-Bekit 1.2LV-Smoked
    glad to hear you got it running... what version of Bugless Beast are you running? I'm still on 7.2 actually.

per SetCPU, see if setcpu is already installed, some ROMs include the free version already

I'm about to go tinker with some other hacks on top of my bugless beast, gonna load a new 1GHz kernel with temp monitoring support, and dark theme with home++ theme
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by justin82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_guy View Post
    I have most of the root files copied locally on my PC at home, if you PM me with your email address, I can probably send you whatever you need when I get home in about an hour, hour and a half if someone can't beat me to it.

And I suggest reading, and re-reading that guide, then reading through it a 3rd time while your doing it.
    Thanks, found the files posted at the end of the thread.

Yes! Read it twice then another thread, then back and read as doing it. Running Bugless now! Man I was nervous while typing in the terminal emulator.

Now, SetCPU is not downloading. Hoping it's just the market hanging up on something.
    remeber make a nandroid back up once oyu get your home screens they way you want them ... important step
    Good idea. Did it already when the instructions indicated, but doing it again isn't a bad idea!

glad to hear you got it running... what version of Bugless Beast are you running? I'm still on 7.2 actually.

per SetCPU, see if setcpu is already installed, some ROMs include the free version already

I'm about to go tinker with some other hacks on top of my bugless beast, gonna load a new 1GHz kernel with temp monitoring support, and dark theme with home++ theme
    in the settings under About Phone, is says 0.7.5

Is that what you mean?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links